Johan's getting in shape

Newsflash! I'm starting a log!

30/9-08

I had an awesome shoulder workout with clean and presses, arnold presses some super setting and a little work on the calves.

Eating was okay. I had only clean meals but I did have some non-clean dessert to celebrate that my friend Gabo from Argentina/Spain arrived yesterday. He's the best.

BROTHERHOOD!

Edited by xjohanx

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure! I decided to gain back the muscle I lost this summer so I'm sort of bulking right now.

1/10-08

Trained arms and abs. Did about three different excersises for triceps and three for biceps. Since I'm really disco I used supersets for triceps and dropsets for the almighty Bi. I also did some crunches, sit-ups and hanging leg lifts.

Kick it!

Did some leg work today. Deep squats, straight deadlifts, leg presses and some calf pressing.

Good times for sure. I'm starting to like the leg press more and more. The ways that you can alternate feet position makes it a golden excersise.

Eating was kind of bad. I'm stressed out by school so my friend is cooking everything for me basically. And he is anything but healthy.

Thanks dude. I've tried keeping logs before but failed completely. Hopefully it's different this time around!

Today I'm going to train back and then go to an AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden ).

AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden ).

Yeah, but is sit illegal to become an animal while having sex? I like to think of myself as Athlog the dragon come "game day".

Can I put this in my sig? please!

AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden ).

Yeah, but is sit illegal to become an animal while having sex? I like to think of myself as Athlog the dragon come "game day".

Can I put this in my sig? please!

Of course you can!

Since I'm trying to gain weight I'm not "allowed" to train every day anymore. I do a 5 day in a row split program and then rest for 2. It feels weird not working out because I really want to go to the gym, just do some crunches, maybe a couple sets of dips and a few deadlifts, but I know that I won't gain if I do so. Also, it's good for me to have more spare time so I can focus on my studies. We have a final exam coming up and I'm far behind.

Today I went to my classmates place to study. He's a real cool guy and I got to meet his fiance for the first time. She was suprised, she said, because I wasn't ugly or skinny. She thought every vegan was.

I had my normal breakfast (oats, berries and seeds) and then I just snacked on veggies and fruits through out the studying time. When I got home I ate some puffed qunioa and buckwheat (love that shit, cheap, organic and tasty), seeds, dates and soymilk. Now I'm enjoying a coconut/lentil/veggie-dish which is delicous.

Hopefully I can keep myself away from the gym tomorrow too, but it's so damn hard when it's so freaking close.

I had my normal breakfast (oats, berries and seeds) and then I just snacked on veggies and fruits through out the studying time. When I got home I ate some puffed qunioa and buckwheat (love that shit, cheap, organic and tasty), seeds, dates and soymilk. Now I'm enjoying a coconut/lentil/veggie-dish which is delicous.

Hopefully I can keep myself away from the gym tomorrow too, but it's so damn hard when it's so freaking close.

where is all the proteinz?

Who needs protein, I cut out the middle man. I get my amino acids from ENZYMES DUDE!

Seriously, yesterday there was no protein almost. My friend that I spend the day at isn't veg and he usually just snacks on fruit inbetween lunch and dinner (crazy shit). But I did some calculating and just breakfast and dinner gave me about 75 grams of protein plus I always start my day with 6 grams of EAA's.

Don't worry dude, normally I'm consuming about 140-180 grams without even trying. I feel that when I bulk fats are the things that make me grow. So my energy % from protein is pretty low though.

Studied the whole day. It was nice. I ate oatmeal with seeds and berries for breakfast. Hot chocolate (rice milk), banana, pumpkin/sunflower seeds as a snack. Hummus and ruccola on whole wheat bread as another snack. Large salad with ruccola, avocado, red and white beans and bell peppers for "late lunch". Snacking on roasted soybeans while studying at my friends place. Hummus, salad and avocado whole wheat sandwhiches with hot chocolate (soy) for "dinner".

Protein about 130grams. Fat, I don't even want to think about it. I'm gonna make a late night snack of popped buck wheat, quinoa, dates, seeds, nuts and soymilk. YB

Shoulder day today. I did clean and presses 50x7x6x6x6, about 8 sets of rear delts (I know that it's a little too much but they are slacking behind), seated shoulder presses superset with lateral side raises and some heave calf work.

Eating was good today except that I bloated up for some reason. I don't understand why because I didn't eat anything unsual. I should really watch my diet more closely because this usually never happens to me but the last three weeks it has happened like 2 or 3 times. It makes me look worse when I'm naked and it makes it harder to train properly.

Despite the bloating thing I took some pics before the gym today. I'll post them in my progress thread soon. I must warn you that I've lost a lot of weight, a lot of muscle and I am pale as an icebear (but not cute as one). http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=13304&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Arm day. A trainer kept telling me stuff though. Complaining about my form in different excersises. I was pissed, then she asked me out, I was happy again. I did about 12 sets for triceps and 12 for biceps. A lot of dropsets and supersets.

Eating isn't going well. I don't have time to prepare enough real meals because I have to study so much. Bulking for real probably wonät happen untill late this month.

The last two days have been really crappy. I've felt bummed and I had lower back pains so I couldn't work out. Now at the end of the day things seem to look better. Studies are going okay so tomorrow I think I'm gonna hit the gym "lightly".

Stay Alpha

I get them from lying to much on my back being a lazy ass. I always had them about three years ago because I used my laptop in my bed. I did the same last weekend and that was a bad idea. Honestly, my back pain is over but I don't feel like working out because school is taking all my freaking time and I'm exhausted from not eating properly. I'll be back in action October 25th for real. Thanks for "checking in" on me

I trained chest today! It was amazing. I had almost forgotten how nice the pump is.

I focused on full contraction and contact instead of ower. Did incline dumbbell presses (30kg), flat bench dumbbell presses(30kg) SS with flies and then I went to dips SS with pec dec machine. Also did some sit ups and crunches. I'm trying to focus on school as much as possible but it's hard not to train since I see the gym at the train station every day. When I'm resting from studying I'm trying to put together a "optimal" (do not read raw food) diet for clean bulking. It's fun!

Peas