Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:53 pm 
Rabbit

How's the training going? Haven't noticed an update in quite some time.

Regards,

Sensless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:24 pm 
Manatee

sensless,

first, i was travelling a lot for work and it threw off my training. then i hurt my back. now i'm thinking better of being a full-time powerlifter and am doing a more hybrid training style. probably similar to your training, but i'm still using bands and am not going heavy for a while. also doing a lot of running. that's the way it goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:42 am 
Rabbit

wannalift wrote:
sensless,

first, i was travelling a lot for work and it threw off my training. then i hurt my back. now i'm thinking better of being a full-time powerlifter and am doing a more hybrid training style. probably similar to your training, but i'm still using bands and am not going heavy for a while. also doing a lot of running. that's the way it goes.

I don't know what to label my training. I think it is more of a "whatever I feel like doing today" method. Since I train just for the fun of it I don't mind doing it this way. If I was 10 years younger I'd likely be more serious about my training for competition, but meh.

Are you working the olympic lifts at all? I find those to be pretty fun for "hybrid" training as you call it.

Hope the back gets better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:25 pm 
Manatee

sensless wrote:
wannalift wrote:
sensless,

I don't know what to label my training. I think it is more of a "whatever I feel like doing today" method. Since I train just for the fun of it I don't mind doing it this way. If I was 10 years younger I'd likely be more serious about my training for competition, but meh.

Are you working the olympic lifts at all? I find those to be pretty fun for "hybrid" training as you call it.

Hope the back gets better!

you're not that much older than me. yeah, olympic lifts from the hang position moslty. overhead squats, front squats, RDL's, pushups with bands, overhead press with bands, etc. just trying to have more fun and less hurt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:37 pm 
Rabbit

For some reason I was under the impression that you were in your mid-20's (26). I suppose it doesn't matter much anyway!

I used to work hang cleans a lot but now i prefer doing stuff from the floor mostly.

Regards,

sensless

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9