Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Beach 2009 diet.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:52 am 
Rabbit

npx wrote:
Height:180 cm

First post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 am 
Rabbit

Barbell Bent Over Row Reverse Grip

Warmup

40kg x 10
50kg x 8
60kg x 6

Work

82,5kg x 6
85kg x 5
87,5kg x 4
70kg x 15

Barbell Squat (Balls to the floor and I got small balls)

Warmup

40kg x 8
60kg x 6
70kg x 4

Work

95kg x 5 (6)
97,5kg x 5
100kg x 4
70kg x 15

Abs

Comments: Trained with my old training partner and it was motivating. First squat set was little shaky and we didn't have a powerrack at the gym. But rest of the sets went fine. The preworkout shake works very well also.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 am 
Rabbit

Bought a new gym membership today at Fitness24seven. One year membership for like 140 dollars was a great deal. They had a pretty good powerrack but the benchpress sucked so my results there will probably fall some. But I will save some money and I can always change the exercises so I am happy with the new gym.

Had to freeze my balls off for 3 hours in the line for their opening price but it was worth it :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 am 
Rabbit

weight x reps (goal reps)

Dumbell Bench Press

Warmup

12,5kg x 10
20kg x 8
30kg x 6

Work

35kg x 6
37,5kg x 5
40kg x 6 (4)
32,5g x 8 (15)

Deadlift

Warmup

60kg x 8
80kg x 6
100kg x 4

Work

125kg x 6
130kg x 5
135kg x 4
100kg x 15 (15)

Ab routine 4 different exercises straight sets.

HIIT on training cycle 16 min 30s intervals.

Comments: Omg everything I said yesterday about the new gym I take back. Since my partner was sick today I decided to go for dumbbell instead of barbell bench press. To bad the gym only had 40kg dumbbells. If that wasn't enough the barbells was not standard but was thicker than the standard olympic bars wtf. I have 1 month left on my old gym so gonna use that and then I hope my complains have taken effect on the new gym otherwise I have to find some solution for my chest training. Todays keyword was fail and not even Bleeding through could help in the mp3 player.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:38 pm 
Elephant

npx wrote:
Todays keyword was fail and not even Bleeding through could help in the mp3 player.

have you heard the new one? i really liked the first one and enjoyed this is love..., too. the last one just sucked donkey boner.

The Squat:

“It's a great excuse to wear a big ass belt that makes you look less fat.”

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm 
Elephant

Hey if you guys started listening to hardcore instead of makeupcore maybe we would see some real results :wink:

I would never put the fate of my workout in the hands of these people:

Anyway...40 kg is pretty damn strong anyway. But I totally know how much it sucks when you want to lift more but the gym doesn't have dumbbells that are heavy enough. I hope you find a good sollution!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm 
Elephant

they got rid of the make up and stuff. this is what they look like now: http://www.myspace.com/bleedingthrough

and they're maybe not playing hardcore but been around the scene for a long time. the band exists since 1999 and the singer played guitar in throwdown before that. it's not always about the style the band is playing, although i'm not into their music anymore anyway.

The Squat:

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm 
Rabbit

xphilx wrote:
npx wrote:
Todays keyword was fail and not even Bleeding through could help in the mp3 player.

have you heard the new one? i really liked the first one and enjoyed this is love..., too. the last one just sucked donkey boner.

Yeah of course as always the old ones rules, I still get chills when I think about when I saw them the first time at Hellfest 2002. The record before this one "The Truth" or something really sucks but the last one Declaration is more brutal and sounds more like their old stuff.

xjohanx wrote:
Hey if you guys started listening to hardcore instead of makeupcore maybe we would see some real results :wink:

I would never put the fate of my workout in the hands of these people:

Well I actually think your are more depressed by the fact that your biceps never will be bigger than Brandons. When Brandon released his first Hardcore album with 18 Visions in 94 you were still into eurodisco :boxer:

xjohanx wrote:
Anyway...40 kg is pretty damn strong anyway. But I totally know how much it sucks when you want to lift more but the gym doesn't have dumbbells that are heavy enough. I hope you find a good sollution!

Well the dumbbells isn't my major problem since I more into barbells. But since it's a brand new gym and they have bought some cheap ass fake olympic fat barbells that feels like crap and that the bench press sucks ass thats the real shame. The guy who planned the gym have probably never even touched a free weight. I will train my last month on SATS then I hope that they have done something about the cheap ass equipment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:03 pm 
Elephant

dude, you've been at hellfest 02? in the usa? that's freakin fuckin awesome man!

i'll check the new one.

one more thing: that avatar pic, is that your back?

The Squat:

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm 
Rabbit

Yeah I was there 2002 before all the great bands turned bad hehe. Bury your dead with the original singer and Until the End was some of the highlights that year.

Yeah it's my tattoo, did it about a year ago to celebrate 10 years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm 
Elephant

10 years, awesome!
i've three x's tattooed on my arm and did it a year ago to celebrate three years. :D :D

yeah 02 was really like one or two years before all the bands turned into mainstream-like, crappy bullshit. man, until the end - i would have given everything to see them. it's sad how those classic bands are going under today. been to a xbishopx show a few weeks ago (new band from the first xutex singer as you probably know) and the crowd went totally crazy but when they covered nothing between us it was like me and one other guy singing along. kinda sad.

so, sorry for off-topic.

The Squat:

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm 
Rabbit

xphilx wrote:
10 years, awesome!
i've three x's tattooed on my arm and did it a year ago to celebrate three years. :D :D

yeah 02 was really like one or two years before all the bands turned into mainstream-like, crappy bullshit. man, until the end - i would have given everything to see them. it's sad how those classic bands are going under today. been to a xbishopx show a few weeks ago (new band from the first xutex singer as you probably know) and the crowd went totally crazy but when they covered nothing between us it was like me and one other guy singing along. kinda sad.

so, sorry for off-topic.

No problem it's fun to talk good hardcore music with someone and not that 80's wannabecrap that Johan likes :mrgreen: . Yeah I heard they played ute cover this tour, they played in Linköping but didn't have the cash or motivation to go see them. Well lets try to sleep again, took a little overdose of my preworkout powder and it still in my body 12h later :( so I can't sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm 
Elephant

npx wrote:
No problem it's fun to talk good hardcore music with someone and not that 80's wannabecrap that Johan likes :mrgreen: .

If you now tell me that you're into hip-hop and 80's thrash metal, too then i wanna marry you right away. :D

you know, i love johan but his taste in music does make it hard sometimes. :D

but you're right. we should sleep and i should stop spamming in your training log. good night, good fight.

The Squat:

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 pm 
Rabbit

Todays workout:

Superset 1

Pull Ups

Warmup

x kg x 10 (Random Machine)
x kg x 8
BW x 6

Work

BW + 10kg x 6
BW + 12,5kg x 5
BW + 15kg x 3 (4)

Barbell Seated Shoulder (Back of head since my left shoulder won't let me do it infront)

Warmup

20kg x 10
25g x 8
35kg x 6

Work

52,5kg x 7
55kg x 6
57,5kg x 4

Superset

Didn't notice the weights on the second superset since there was alot of people at the gym and I was helping my gf.

Abs

Comments: Pretty stressful day, will take next week off since I have 3 exams and don't wanna take focus off school. Hope I will manage to do the last workout since my throat felt pretty bad also.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 am 
Rabbit

Back from a boring exam week. Did 2 exams yesterday from 8am to 7pm so I was pretty dead when I got home. But time to get serious about this diet again. When I stepped on the scale this morning it showed me 86kg :lol: only a 5kg increased water weight in like 3 weeks oops. Well anyhow I was supposed to start a new routine this week which were based on 2 sets of 4 reps but since I don't feel like to take some heavy ass weight at the moment I choose another routine which is pretty disco but fun.

All seated exercises is done without backsupport.

4 sets of abs

Dumbell Seated Hammer Curl

WU 10kg x 10, 15kg x 8
WK 22,5kg x 4 (5) 20kg x 5 (Started to heavy :mrgreen: )

Dumbell Seated Biceps Curl

WK 15kg x 10

Dumbell Seated Biceps Curl Reverse Grip

WK 10kg x 15

Barbell Bent-Over Row

WU 40kg x 10, 60kg x 8
WK 80kg x 5 82,5kg x 5 (Used straps since the barbells are so got damn thick on the new gym)

Barbell Bent-Over Row Reverse Grip

WK 75kg x 10

Barbell Bent-Over Row Wide Grip

WK 60kg x 15

Chinup

WU 40 x 10, 60 x 8 (Machine)
WK BW x 5 BW + 5kg x 5

Pull up

WK BW x 5 (5-10) (Here my biceps were pretty fried)

Wide-Grip Pull down

WK 60x7 (5-10) (Machine)

Comment: Fun to be back at the gym again, I am motivated.

Playlist today:

Until_The_End-From_The_Beginning___Until_The_End
In_My_Eyes-In_Difference_Between
It_Dies_Today-The_Caitiff_Choir

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next