Andy begins the journey...

These first two pics are from when I slimmed right down last year (2007-2008) and was pretty fit, though not very big at all.

141286830_Photo160.jpg.b9e996fd71e5e55f95c3915ed1dcf20b.jpg2137674589_Photo146.jpg.249d6da5737fcbbd286f1a71e12187ad.jpg

By the end of the summer, I'd got a little bigger.

1254352694_andyathisfittestdoh.jpg.8c7e39989f2cebb1cb0888cf2257e728.jpg

But then Uni hit.

Pizza, late nights, beer, other alcohols and no exercise.

Next post will some me now, after managing to shift some of the uni fat...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Robert,

Things have been going slow.

Exams and Coursework at uni have really pushed back my fitness plans. I have to admit to falling in a bit of a rut and not jumping out of it quickly enough.

Did a 9km (5.5m) run on Monday easily enough, so my CV fitness hasn't fallen too much, but my muscle mass is disappearing faster than a plate of cookies in a pre-school!

I'm spending 7 weeks out in Nevada this summer doing manual labour 4 days a week, so hopefully that will quick start me to begin afresh when I return to the UK.

You'll be fine

What I do to help me organize my life.

Before bed I make a to do list for the next day, and check off all the things I get done. It helps me around my busy schedule.

School, full time gym time and work, and everyday farming chores around the house.

My journal also helps me mentally to do what I am supposed to train that day.

I hope that helps you a bit. Good luck with everything

All the best

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Well, I'm back after falling off the path somewhat!

Am back at home now, rather than at university, so with less distractions (less entertainment) getting in shape is a distraction from the boredom of small village life!

So, what was the damage of my time away? I'm weak and chubby is the best way to describe it!

Time to get back running and cycling in addition to using weights at home. I'll try and post up some photos soon to keep track of how I'm doing.