Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Training & Diet Vol. 4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 am 
Richard wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, my girlfriend said if it doesn't leave a scar then it wasn't worth it :twisted:

You can always try harder next time, considering you're around animals almost every day :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:23 am 
Site Admin

Okay! I have been the busiest that I have ever been. Still working full time, and some days I am now having to work the early shift, which means starting at 6am, which means getting out of bed at 4:30am, then getting home at 5pm. Many days I am pooped and just go lay down after work. Also me and my girlfriend are doing well, and I try to go see her as much as I can, but it is only for a few hours at a time right now, I may move to her town to save all the traveling (she lives about 1 hour away). All kinds of shit going wrong with my family as usual, but I am enjoying my own life and trying to get away from that, I feel much more positive and happy than I have for a long time, probably the happiest I have ever been.

At work, I've been referred to as "muscle man", "muscles from Brussels" (not sure why?) and "soy bean". It is nice that people accept that I am strong, and that I am vegan. Normally people just don't accept it, and would say I am weak because I am vegan. But when they need someone to carry, lift or push something, they often come to me. The work is keeping me fit, my legs are the best they've ever been as I am constantly on my feet all day. Still got some work to do, but I am still adjusting to my new schedule and weight training isn't fitting in at all really right now, so it's just the labour at work which is maintaining me.

The new Ninja vs Jason movie is almost complete now, it has been a long road. Will have a new trailer in the next day or so, and we will be working on the final cut of the final film over the next couple of weeks. I'm stoked, I am very proud of what we have achieved so far, it's the most professional product that I've made I think. It will be great to share it with everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

This is the best post I've read in a long time!

I love reading things like, "This is the happiest I've ever been" and tons of other great things in this post! Awesome man! So pumped to read it!

So happy for you!

Let's keep in touch. I know you've been busy but I always love being in touch with you and hearing about what you're up to.

Great trailer for the movie too! Already watched it :)

Have an awesome week Muscle Man....Muscles from Brussels!!!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:51 am 
Site Admin

Thanks dude, yeah things are going pretty well, it is like a new chapter in my life, things are pretty different and I feel different. Just a shame that some things I haven't had the time to do so much.

Here is the trailer for anyone who hasn't checked it yet:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 am 
Site Admin

Awesome man! Glad things are going so well! Pumped to hear it!

Showed bvp663 the trailer today and he liked it :)

I'm off to bed but have a GREAT one!

See ya!....oh yeah......DDT off the top turnbuckle! ;)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4