Pete! shall fight again

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Pete! shall fight again

#1 Postby xveganpetex » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 pm

Pretty much I have been back into the training game for about a month, after taking darn near a year off. Here's what I have been doing:

Muay Thai is my sport, but I'm not ready for the ring yet.

Cardio has been the focus. I run everyday, but I'm only hitting 4 miles now. I'm also riding my bike everywhere (except when it's really cold, cause I just started riding and this is Wisconsin).

As far as strength training is concerned, I'm just trying to get my body in gear. When I first got into the gym I tried to do some Arnold Presses and I felt my shoulders slipping out of the sockets. So I decided to work on those tendons and stuff. Pretty much what I am doing is 4 sets of 10 on anything I do. I'll do this for about another month, then I'm going to get into pyramid training.

Duke Roufus invited me down to workout at his gym, I need to make sure he knows this vegan can throw down...

#2 Postby Daywalker » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:41 am

Hi Pete.

Can you post your strength routine? I'd like to know how you combine Muay Thai with strength training.
No one said it would be easy.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”