Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Johan's getting in shape
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 am 
Elephant

Newsflash! I'm starting a log!

30/9-08

I had an awesome shoulder workout with clean and presses, arnold presses some super setting and a little work on the calves.
Eating was okay. I had only clean meals but I did have some non-clean dessert to celebrate that my friend Gabo from Argentina/Spain arrived yesterday. He's the best.
BROTHERHOOD!

Last edited by xjohanx on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: alpha edge
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am 
Elephant

yeah buddy! found new motivation?

The Squat:

“It's a great excuse to wear a big ass belt that makes you look less fat.”

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 am 
Elephant

For sure! I decided to gain back the muscle I lost this summer so I'm sort of bulking right now.

1/10-08
Trained arms and abs. Did about three different excersises for triceps and three for biceps. Since I'm really disco I used supersets for triceps and dropsets for the almighty Bi. I also did some crunches, sit-ups and hanging leg lifts.
Kick it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:32 pm 
Elephant

Did some leg work today. Deep squats, straight deadlifts, leg presses and some calf pressing.
Good times for sure. I'm starting to like the leg press more and more. The ways that you can alternate feet position makes it a golden excersise.
Eating was kind of bad. I'm stressed out by school so my friend is cooking everything for me basically. And he is anything but healthy. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 am 
Elephant

Chest!
I love it. I did incline presses, dips, lot's of supersetting and some abwork!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Nice to see a log going!

Hammer it this weekend!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:27 am 
Elephant

Thanks dude. I've tried keeping logs before but failed completely. Hopefully it's different this time around!
Today I'm going to train back and then go to an AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden :x).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 am 
Elephant

xjohanx wrote:
AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden :x).

Yeah, but is sit illegal to become an animal while having sex? I like to think of myself as Athlog the dragon come "game day".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:37 am 
Elephant

:lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal:
:D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:01 pm 
Mastodon

offense74 wrote:
xjohanx wrote:
AR protest to ban sexual assasaults on animals (yes it is legal for a human to have sex with an animal in good ol Sweden :x).

Yeah, but is sit illegal to become an animal while having sex? I like to think of myself as Athlog the dragon come "game day".

Can I put this in my sig? please!

335 Squat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 pm 
Elephant

4/10-08
Back day. I was in a hurry so I only did a 30 min workout. But I managed to do deadlifts, wide grip lat pulldowns, v-grip lat pulldowns and cable rows. 15 sets in 30 minutes dudes, beat that!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:48 am 
Elephant

Zack wrote:
offense74 wrote:
xjohanx wrote:

Can I put this in my sig? please!

Of course you can! :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm 
Elephant

Since I'm trying to gain weight I'm not "allowed" to train every day anymore. I do a 5 day in a row split program and then rest for 2. It feels weird not working out because I really want to go to the gym, just do some crunches, maybe a couple sets of dips and a few deadlifts, but I know that I won't gain if I do so. Also, it's good for me to have more spare time so I can focus on my studies. We have a final exam coming up and I'm far behind.
Today I went to my classmates place to study. He's a real cool guy and I got to meet his fiance for the first time. She was suprised, she said, because I wasn't ugly or skinny. She thought every vegan was.
I had my normal breakfast (oats, berries and seeds) and then I just snacked on veggies and fruits through out the studying time. When I got home I ate some puffed qunioa and buckwheat (love that shit, cheap, organic and tasty), seeds, dates and soymilk. Now I'm enjoying a coconut/lentil/veggie-dish which is delicous.
Hopefully I can keep myself away from the gym tomorrow too, but it's so damn hard when it's so freaking close.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:59 pm 
Mastodon

xjohanx wrote:
I had my normal breakfast (oats, berries and seeds) and then I just snacked on veggies and fruits through out the studying time. When I got home I ate some puffed qunioa and buckwheat (love that shit, cheap, organic and tasty), seeds, dates and soymilk. Now I'm enjoying a coconut/lentil/veggie-dish which is delicous.
Hopefully I can keep myself away from the gym tomorrow too, but it's so damn hard when it's so freaking close.

where is all the proteinz?

335 Squat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:12 am 
Elephant

Who needs protein, I cut out the middle man. I get my amino acids from ENZYMES DUDE!
Seriously, yesterday there was no protein almost. My friend that I spend the day at isn't veg and he usually just snacks on fruit inbetween lunch and dinner (crazy shit). But I did some calculating and just breakfast and dinner gave me about 75 grams of protein plus I always start my day with 6 grams of EAA's. :popcorn:
Don't worry dude, normally I'm consuming about 140-180 grams without even trying. I feel that when I bulk fats are the things that make me grow. So my energy % from protein is pretty low though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next