Training Log

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

veganistic
Rabbit

Re: Training Log

#16 Postby veganistic » Sun May 09, 2010 12:51 am

Sticking to the stronglifts program religiously. Little sore today but yoga should sort that out. I'm weighing 151.4lbs first thing this morning. I ate so much yesterday, I hope that'll bulk me up a bit.

veganistic
Rabbit

#17 Postby veganistic » Mon May 31, 2010 1:45 am

My internet has been down for a while but I'm back. I'm still on the stronglifts program. I was struggling with overhead presses badly. I recently found out I was doing them wrong. I was doing a clean and jerk style for every rep. I didn't realism it's only from the chest up.
I'm weighing 161lbs which is incredible. I never thought is was possible. Now that I'm here though I want to keep bulking up. I noticed I'm only putting on weight when I eat around 5000 to 6000 calories a day. All beautiful whole vegan foods, mostly organic.

I'm also still getting up at 6am with no exceptions.

veganistic
Rabbit

#18 Postby veganistic » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Haven't posted in a while. I'm still sticking to my program religiously. my work out at present is:
SQUAT
5x5
75kg
(165lbs)

Overhead press
5x5
45kg
(99lbs)
plateauing big time!

Deadlift
1x5
90kg
(198lbs)

Pull-ups
3xF

Prone Bridges
3x30sec

As I said. I've reached a plateau with the overhead press. Which as I'm reading is normal. Depressing though, but I'm not going to let it get me down.

On a lighter note (or a heavier note) I'm weighing in at 162lbs (72.7kg) which is incredible I never thought it was possible! I still get up at six am every morning which has changed my life. I'll be adding some before and after pictures shortly!

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”