MaryMooPig's Vegan Blog!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

MaryMooPig's Vegan Blog!

#1 Postby marymoopig » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Hey Everyone!! I am starting a blog about my daily vegan life :)

I am still struggling with finding alternatives to some of the dairy items that I loved. Yes I loved them but that love was before I realized the horrors in the dairy industry. After raising my awareness...there was no issue in trying to find alternatives. But anyways....I cannot find a good coffee creamer. I like my coffee pretty sweet and light. I am aware that coffee may not be good for me and I eventually want to give it up. I went from having 3 cups a day to 1. So I am making a slow transition :) Also...shredded cheese that melts good! I got rice cheese and it hardly eventually did a bit but it took a long time and a lot of heat!

If anyone can help this, that would be awesome!!!

I just made this video today :) I love animals!!! Check it out and subscribe to my youtube channel....i will be posting frequent videos.

Re: MaryMooPig's Vegan Blog!

#2 Postby MaryStella » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 pm

hi and welcome to the boards. I don't drink coffee but most vegans I know use the silk brand coffee creamer. I like the daiya cheese because it melts well. Vegan Gourmet is also decent. Teese is really good but harder to find at least where I live.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”