Quest to become a video game character

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

penpen
Rabbit

Re: Quest to become a video game character

#16 Postby penpen » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 am

I've been keeping up with my workouts and protein intake, although I haven't felt like posting... it's amazing that I'm not too lazy to workout and eat right yet still too lazy to keep a journal... I could never do this sort of thing lol.
I did have a rest day because I got a bit sore. Also, I'm still having trouble with heartburn. :/ Got some antacids, maybe I just need to take them more often... I think my stomach acid must've gotten out of whack during my period.. I usually end up throwing up at that time but last month I just dry-heaved... maybe some stomach acid got out and is still running a muck in my esophagus... I'm getting sick of it though. :(

Richard
Site Admin

#17 Postby Richard » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 am

Which character(s) from MVC do you want to look like? I want to get in shape like Dante

penpen
Rabbit

#18 Postby penpen » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 am

Lol, awesome.
For me it's not one in particular.. I'm really just inspired by them. She Hulk's arms, Phoenix's abs, Felicia's ass, X-23's obliques/dancer body (why she has the stomach of a dancer is beyond me but w/e), Morrigan's legs, Viper's technologically advanced boots, Trish's attitude... and my own boobs because big tits don't suit me. xD

I would want Hsien Ko's weapons too but unfortunately they're rather illegal.
Last edited by penpen on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

penpen
Rabbit

#19 Postby penpen » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 am

Also, update on my journal... didn't get to eat much yesterday because I had heartburn (even when I wasn't eating at all :/). Although I intended to do either HIIT or lunges and running, I ended up just dancing due to the pain and my chest and not being able to eat.

So far I feel fine today but we'll see...

penpen
Rabbit

#20 Postby penpen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 am

Alright yesterday I did a mixture of jogging and 160 lunges whilst wielding my middle finger.. since as long as I can remember, I haven't been able to walk on a sidewalk without someone honking or whistling and frankly I'm quite sick of it. I planned to do lunges until I couldn't do anymore, but part of me wonders if I stopped because I had nothing left or I was sick of people honking. But, nontheless, I am sore so I guess I did well.

I ate..
nuts and dry cereal
3 "cookies" (it's not as bad as it sounds! a wafer with dark chocolate and pecans)
beans and rice (+hummus... I was craving hummus) with corn on the cob
Fruit smoothie with hemp protein and a granola bar
"Chik'n" nuggets and whole wheat pita bread with hummus and raw spinach
3 modest bites of the coffee shop cake my husband had

I am bringing myself to truly despire dairy more and more. I got a latte but of course they didn't have soy milk... they never do around here. I hope when I move to NY I can further adjust myself to a vegan diet and hopefully make some vegan friends too! WHich would be a big step... I can't make any friends let alone vegan ones.
On another bright note, I am so ecstatic to have spinach again. For some reason I'll occassionally want something different (like artisan lettuce) but then I only end up missing my precious spinach. In fact I ate spinach plain and raw just a few hours ago... lol. Dunno why I like it so much.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”