Just a simple log :)

I like reading logs of other people and I really need some accountability right now. With school and work, my workouts have been less frequent than I would like. At the end of last year, I was going to Crossfit 4 or 5 times per week. Now I'm at about 2x week. I supplement with home workouts but again not as frequently as I'd like.

In terms of diet, it hasn't been great lately but I'm working on it. I think just writing it down is a good step.

So today:

Workout was a TRX strength workout

Food:

L: Chinese restaurant (vegan) - hot and sour soup, 'pork' with bean curd, spicy tofu and gluten, pea shoots and brown rice.

S: couple apples, pumpernickel bread with hummus and tabouleh

D: Caldo verde with crumbled tempeh and soyrizo cornbread

Sure! I also haven't been checking the main CF to see other WODs to do. I'll admit that some of it is just pure laziness.

Today my workout was Elliptical with kettle bell intervals

I decided to make Veganomicom potato/kale enchiladas although I used sweet potatoes instead of Yukon gold and I added black beans. I also used a lot less oil than the recipe calls for.

L: pear, orange, enchiladas, black beans and green beans

S: pumpernickel bread with hummus and tabouleh. Pear and apple.

D: most likely Caldo verde with tempeh.

Today I had a good CF workout, it is always good when you are exhausted and can't wait to hit the floor when the timer beeps. I bruised my tailbone a few weeks ago and squats are a bit annoying so I had to ignore it today. My shoulder has been bothering me as well so I went a little light at 43 lbs on the barbell.

WOD (my rep count was 311)

Tabata Squats

AMRAP in 2 min: Push Press (75/53)

Tabata Pushups

AMRAP in 2 min: Front Squats (75/53)

Tabata Abmat Situps

AMRAP in 2 min: Thrusters (75/53)

Food:

L: enchiladas, black beans, green beans, pear, apple

D: leftover Chinese(brown rice, 'pork' with bean curd, spicy tofu with gluten, pea shoots), steamed purple kale, orange

S: tbd - possibly pumpernickel with hummus

I'm all jello after today's workout

BUY-IN:

Front Squat 5×5 ( I'm working on form, so went with 73 lbs. I have done heavier but last time, I found myself leaning forward too much at the bottom)

WOD: (time: 12:53 I think)

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Squat Jumps (12″ Jump)

Plyo Pushups

Ring Rows

CASH-OUT:

50 Situps

Food:

L: enchiladas, black beans, green beans, 2 pears

S: pear, pumpernickel with hummus, tea with unsweetened soy milk

D: upside-down lentil shepherd's pie with millet/cauliflower mash