I wanna be a Vegan Inspiration

HI,

Im new here I have been a vegan for 15months now and gone from 106kg to my new weight of 79kg. I Watched Jonathon Safran-foer on Ellen one day off sick from work and after that interview that day went and bought his book Eating Animals That Day i went cold turkey Vegan and have been ever since. I have been training in MMA for 11 years now and was sick of the Vegan Stereotype so I got back in the ring after 5 years to prove us Vegans are tough it also helped motivate me to lose the weight as I had been Vegan for 9 months and was down to 87kgs and decided to enter into a fight at 79kg well on the day I weight in at 77.8kg which was awesome. Well that challenge is done and now looking at my smaller frame and the comments of gee you got small I have decided thats another stereotype of veganism i want gone no more skinny vegan guy I wanna be muscle bound. Below is my photos at 106kg and today at 78kg and my first day of serious weight trainning looking forward to packing on some muscle.

FatME.jpg.11faee57b40e6e04ec665e30a5d42431.jpg

106kg

Trimmer.jpg.afe9bd42e79533e22f4df483511d8874.jpg

Now at 78kg

1118836213_Trimmer(1).jpg.d9585f42f39550acbe9ef145edf2b404.jpg

And again

Thanks,

Yeah im currently on Musashi Soy Protein we cant get Vega in australia.

and im eating alot of beans and chick peas daily along with almonds.

done my first work out yesterday just trying to work out best days to do it though

as my mma is mon tue wed friday wondering if i do weight in beteween days ot double up some days

unsure at this stage anyone have any advice?