Mary's Blissful Plant Based Journey to a Figure Competition

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

mary2122
Rabbit

Mary's Blissful Plant Based Journey to a Figure Competition

#1 Postby mary2122 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Mary and I want to someday compete in a figure competition. I really do not care where I place but I just want to train and compete!!!! I live a plant based lifestyle and I feel amazing! Right now I am 128lbs and have a body fat of 20%. I am 5"5'...or 5"4' haha

I am a huge animal lover and I want to share my plant based lifestyle with the world. I would also love to hear suggestions along my journey because I am a constant learner! I hope you all will follow my journey and I hope to also help others on here.

I also love this journal for accountability. I am here for you all as well...Feel free to message me at any time.

Today I really did not eat enough at all but I am forcing myself to post my meals. This is embarrassment and is not the norm...I was running around like crazy!

Omg i am so afraid to post this because I ate HORRIBLE today but we all have bad days and I want to show that

1) Peanuts w/ a peach (that was my breakfast...horrible)
2) 2 pieces of Ezekial bread with vegan lunch meat and mustard
3) 5 Strawberries
4) A banana
5) Kale with Tempeh and cord
6) Chocolate Protein drink with almond milk

robert
Site Admin

Re: Mary's Blissful Plant Based Journey to a Figure Competit

#2 Postby robert » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:37 pm

All the BEST Mary.

Have a great time in the pursuit of competition.

Passion leads to consistency which leads to accountability, which improvement and success are by-products of.

Enjoy the journey.

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”