Shoulder and Triceps
- DB Press 20x20,50x10,50x10,50x8,50x8,50x8
- DB Lateral Raise 15x10,25x8,25x8,25x10,25x8
- DB Shrugs 50x20,80x12,80x12,80x10
- Tricep Kickback 40x8,40x10,40x10
- Bench Dips 10,8,8
- just going to do some walk away the pounds but to my kind of music 80's Metallica
- pre-workout - Hemp powder,Warrior Blend Raw Protein, Spirulina
- post-workout/breakfast - steel oats, dates,flaxseed meal, Gingerberry Kombucha
- snack - Go Raw Spirulina Bar (mmmm tasty!!)
- lunch - Amy's Organic Chili, raw sunflower seeds
- snack - Carrot Cake Clif Bar
- dinner - Brown Rice and Quinoa mixed with Amy's Minestrone Soup and green beans
- snack -1/2 vega chocolate whole food, hemp powder, hemp milk
144 ounces of water
Tried lifting in the morning.not sure how i feel about doing it in the morning, feels i have to rush things so i can eat breakfast before work.But on the other hands I am fresh right out of bed and don't have 8-10 hours of being on my feet to hamper my results.So not sure what I am going to do from now on.tomorrow with assisted pull ups i have to lift after work at the gym but all the other days i can do in the morning or afternoon.something for to think about i guess.
Anyways work went well today with just a 8 hour work day (rest of the week is 9 hours)..energy level seemed fine all day..pain free today from legs, usually two days after legs I get that my legs feel like jello feeling but not today.that is about all I have to say..
I can't thank you enough Michelle for your advice and encouragement!! Thanks Karen, there are quite a few people on here that are inspiring, most have different goals overall but the one thing most have in common is having good health.