Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Synny's training journal
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm 
Elephant

Ok so I am loving my trainer more and more every session!! His session today was legs and wow!!!!! My legs feel like jell-o and I know I am going to feel it tomorrow!

Breakfast: 1/4c dry steel cut oats cooked in water, 1 tbsp dark chocolate dreams
Snack: 1 organic gala apple, 2 servings protein powder
Lunch: 1c lentil, brown rice and onions
Snack: half bag salad, 6 oz tofu, 3 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
Snack: 3/4c baked great northern beans with chiles
Dinner: 1c baked great northern beans with chiles, 10 glutamine chewable tablets

Cardio: 20 min walk with dog, 30 min step mill fat burner lvl 4, 50 min yoga

Legs
TKE??? with band: 3 sets 20 reps each leg (no rest between sets)
Superset
Ball wall squats: 2 sets 2 15 lb dumbbells 20 reps, 1 set 2 20 lb dumbbells 20 reps
Box steps: 2 sets 15 reps each leg, 1 set 2 20 lb DB 15 reps each leg
Superset
Reverse lunge with band: 3 sets 10 reps each leg
Box squats: 3 sets 65 lbs 20 reps
Superset
Walking lunge: 2 sets 2 15 lb DB length of room and back, 1 set 2 20 lb DB length of room and back
Bench bridge: 1 set 30 reps and 1 min iso hold, 1 set 2 min iso hold, 1 set 15 reps single leg each leg

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:57 pm 
Elephant

Ok got my new Oxygen in the mail today and flipped to the section to see the Arnold pics.... Really Nicole Wilkins??? You won first with no butt????? It literally looks flat and boring..... Erin (you looked way awesome) and Ava look way better!!!! And Adela can you retire yet??? No entirely impressed with the softer look..... Sonia Sonia Sonia!!! Girl you look good!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm 
Elephant

Ok really exhausted. I should have skipped working out and taken a day off but noooooo I am trying to get the scale to go down by tomorrow. I have hit a wall again I think. I know I am not having BMs like I should either. Have had 9 prunes today and if those don't get me doing anything tonight I will go to the store tomorrow for the big guns... mag citrate! I will clean myself out one way or another!!!! Work is getting a bit stressful due to my client declining a bit.

Cardio: 25 min track walk, 21 min recumb bike, 50 min boot camp

Diet a little off due to craziness at work and dropping food on floor. Once it hits the floor I won't eat it.....

My nose is being assaulted by the scent of peanut butter cookies baking in the oven.... my sister is an evil EVIL brat!!!!! I am going to bed smelling this SO NOT FAIR!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 am 
Rabbit

Have you ever had senna tea? One brands it's called "smooth move"... Works really well for me... Though, I have never tried magnesium.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 am 
Elephant

Mag citrate works wonders! Will be buying a bottle cause only had a small poobaby last night and my belly feels full. I usually don't have an issue when I eat salads everyday or when I throw prunes into the mix.... guess just need to get the ball rolling. Going to be a very fun day......

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am 
Elephant

For some reason, if I eat sprouts (from the store) before a meal or my protein shake, I seem to get more frequent BMs. . .
Smooth Move tea is my last resort because during the dieting, you can hear the water gurgling in the lower ab area, and you know that just doesn't sound normal - and then diarrhea happens, or something close to it. My tummy is just really sensitive to that stuff, but it works wonders at clearing me out!

Smelling cookies is not so bad. Just pretend like you have already eaten one, and you are just smelling the aftersmell of it. I use to think that out of smell, out of mind - but smells are so wonderful lately to me. Just a whiff of cake baking in my kitchen was wonderful this passed weekend. Vegan red velvet cake. Mmmm, nice memory.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 am 
Elephant

chew gum itll be explosive lol.

https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorvannostrand100

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:19 am 
Elephant

Got a temp crown put in yesterday and it is on the side of my mouth I use to chew gum lol. I did chew on a piece this morning after yoga but I think yoga might have gotten things moving. My teacher did a lot of twist and even some really deep twists!!! I am supposed to weight in with my trainer tonight. I now have 2 demons to deal with.... bloated from the start of my period and a poo baby that doesn't want to evacuate!!! Hoping this coffee will help on top of all the twists in yoga........ My nose loved the smell of the cookies even though they weren't vegan (had eggs) but my tummy was like ummm hello where is my cookie.... I didn't dive in cause I thought of the warm creamy steel cut oats cooking in the slow cooker for breakfast and that helped pass the craving yay!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm 
Elephant

:hello1:
Synny667 wrote:
I didn't dive in cause I thought of the warm creamy steel cut oats cooking in the slow cooker for breakfast and that helped pass the craving yay!!!

Double yay!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:53 pm 
Elephant

I started smelling the cinnamon in the oats hehehehe. I think next batch I am going to mix in some millet for extra umph!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Elephant

Ok trainer canceled on me today so had to wing it. Diet again messed up today due to simple fact of work got in the way.... I got busy when it was time to eat part 2 of my lunch next thing I know out and about and missed snack time.... Got home and mowed before was time to go to the trainer so cardio was done. He texted saying he wasn't feeling well and wanted to cancel so I planted my sowed seeds in planters, cleaned up and headed to the gym for what I could remember he had me doing for back day....

Breakfast: 1c cooked steel cut oats, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp dark chocolate dreams
Snack: 1 organic gala apple, 2 servings protein powder
Lunch: 1c lentil, brown rice and onion mixture
Supper/postworkout: 9 oz sauteed tofu, 1 tsp coconut oil, 3c 50/50 salad mix

Cardio: 20 min elliptical weight loss lvl 5, 50 min yoga, 90 min push mowing lawn

Back/biceps
super set
incline pullups: 3 sets 20 reps
stability ball crunches: 3 sets 20 reps
super set
Assisted pullups: 2 sets 20 reps set at 150 lbs, 1 set 12 reps set at 135 lbs
Hanging leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps
super set
Upright rows: 2 sets 15 lbs 15 reps, 1 set 17.5 lbs 15 reps
Bicep curls: 3 sets 15 lbs 10 reps
giant set
bent over row: 2 sets 20 lbs 12 reps, 1 set 22.5 lbs 12 reps
Ez bar curl: 3 sets 30 lbs 12 reps
cross body hammer curl: 2 sets 12.5 lbs 12 reps, 1 set 15 lbs 12 reps

really tired but really want to go out for an cashew cream cone.... No one wants to go with me and I don't like going alone :(. High cal day has been moved to tomorrow due to not knowing if the trainer will weight me and such monday. Kinda excited for my cinnamon roll and mac and chreese!!!!!! Think I will even go get a slice of raw cheesecake. Don't worry some greens will make it into my day tomorrow. I love adding peas to my mac and chreese and I will make sure I eat a salad too

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 am 
Elephant

177.2 :) not coming off as fast as I like but maybe Monday my trainer will have heard from a trainer who knows more about vegan diets and if not I will show him one and see if we can tweak it.... really need to get a set diet up in place for me to follow. But HELLO HIGH CAL DAY!!!!! Since I can't start off with a cinnamon roll being a good girl and eating my morning oatmeal :)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:05 am 
Elephant

I love your absolute gratitude for special treats that you have mindfully picked out for your high calorie day! You are definitely in the mindset of a BBer now! Speaking of which, what is a cashew cream cone? That sounds heavenly if it is what I think it is!

Enjoy your day!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 am 
Elephant

It is a raw ice cream made out of cashews and sweetened with agave. never had it but it looks so yummy!! I did also get a coconutz bar and a iced latte. Made a date tonight to go see Dark Shadows so I will be a good girl and grab some fruit and carrot sticks to munch on instead of anything they have :)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm 
Elephant

Well I might not have a job next week.... I opened my mouth and offended my client. Movie date was better! I really enjoyed his company tonight and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I did break down and got a kiddie combo... probably shouldn't have but theater popcorn smelled so enticing! I had a child size root beer too lol.... Was going to make today a total rest day with no gym time but I couldn't help myself

Breakfast: 1c steel cut oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp coconut oil
Snack: 1 coconutz bar, cinnamon roll, LARGE mocha coconute iced soy latte (enjoyed every moment and the sugar high that followed)
Lunch: 3/4c mac and chreese alfredo style w/ peas and 3 oz sauteed tofu
Snack: same as lunch (was going to have a salad with both but the mix was icky.....)
Movie: kiddie popcorn, kiddie root beer (I know I shouldn't have!!!)

Cardio: 48 min step mill lvl 5

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 99  Next