Beginning my vegan fitness journey!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

pinkdeacmd
Rabbit

Day 6!

#16 Postby pinkdeacmd » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

:boxer:

I'm doing great!

Work out: Legs
Machine abduction/adduction
Weighted calf raises
Machine leg flexion/extension
Weighted squats
Leg press

Diet:
1) Smoothie w/three bananas and OJ
2) Oatmeal w/small portion of raisins, cinnamon, peanutbutter
3) Green smoothie w/banana (1),collards,pineapple and red pepper w/hummus
4) Bananas (4) and sun warrior shake
____worked out here_____
5) Oranges (4)
6) Half a baked sweet potato

Today I had a ton of energy! I didn't experience gas or bloating. I consumed just about 2000 calories *82/9/9*
Protein = only 50 grams, lipids less than 25 grams
I included some cooked food including the oatmeal and potato...but I am perfectly okay with that.
Today I went to the store and purchased organic fruits and vegetables. I bought kale, red peppers, apples, bananas and hummus. I already have a ton of fruit at home (pineapple, kiwi, oranges.) I decided to focus my diet on apples and bananas because I do not want to consume a lot of acidic fruits, and risk damaging my teeth. O/w I could easily eat oranges all day. LOL.

I must add that as a person with a history of binge/starvation problem...I no longer crave sweet carbs, such as cookies, cakes, muffins, bread, pizza, donuts, etc. I also don't crave diet pop. This is huge for me! So I am going to stick to this plan.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”