Jessica M. Day one Starts January 2nd

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

jmichael614
Rabbit

Re: Jessica M. Day one Starts January 2nd

#46 Postby jmichael614 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Since nobody actually knows me on this site, I can tell you- I'm two months pregnant!! So that's why I have been completely exhausted and super hungry scarfing down carbs.
Any advice out there for someone who is trying to be careful while still being healthy? I'm now 35 and considered a more high risk pregnancy. I literally can't stop eating and it's not cravings, it deep in the pit starving.
Any help is much appreciated because I haven't been to the gym since Friday (I did walk 2 miles on Saturday). I don't want to get all mushy, I just want to protect my baby.
No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Cor. 9:27

vegontherun.com (vegetarian blog)

kareno
Gorilla

#47 Postby kareno » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh wow, congratulations, Jessica!! That's fantastic news! (Or is it?) Seriously, congratulations, and I'm happy that gives you some answers as to how you've been feeling lately! Check out www.veganmuscleandfitness.com - the website/blog of Marcella and Derek, two amazing bodybuilders. Marcella is getting ready to have a baby right now, and I think she's posted some great information along her pregnancy journey. Good luck!

jmichael614
Rabbit

#48 Postby jmichael614 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:57 am

Thank you so much! I just checked out her website and she does give some great tips on how to work out while pregnant. I had no idea it decreases your chance for miscarriage, I thought it was just the opposite. :) I'll check it out some more. Getting back in the gym tonight!
No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Cor. 9:27

vegontherun.com (vegetarian blog)

kareno
Gorilla

#49 Postby kareno » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 am

Awesome, keep us posted!

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”