Call it a comeback! RC is Back!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

Re: Call it a comeback! RC is Back!

#151 Postby robert » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Just got home after a week out of the country. Did you email all the info in?

Email veganmuscle@gmail.com asap and we'll figure out what happened. All prizes were shipped out more than 2 weeks ago.

We'll figure out what went wrong. Haven't heard of any others getting lost, perhaps we missed something on our end. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#152 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Just checking in to say hi Robert, hope you are doing great and your training is going well.

How did you like all the cruise ship stuff, do you still get on from time to time? I worked on QE2 for five years as a bartender, best time of my life! Take care, have a fantastic weekend MF.

robert
Site Admin

#153 Postby robert » Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks man.

I'm still going strong. I got too busy to keep up with online posts for a few weeks so I started a new journal:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27919&start=60

Going for some record lifts tomorrow, actually :)

Cruise ship was fun and I hope to be on it again next year. At the moment, I plan on it. Some of the best times of my life were working on the cruise ship too. What a unique and wonderful experience. I worked about about 2 years in 2 departments.

Now I just got back for a week at a time for the vegan-themed cruise. www.atasteofhealth.org

Thanks for dropping in. Have a great one!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”