Amanda's Journal

B-Shredded wheat and PB Puffins with Almond milk/Coffee with Almond milk

S-rice cakes with PB and Raisins

L-Leftover Tofu Scramble

S-Clementines

D-Polenta with black beans and salsa/Salad with Hot pickled eggplants

I also had Fruit jellies at work. It is mostly fruit but it is full of sugar. I caved but I needed a sweet treat and that was easily available. My sugar cravings are pretty crazy. If it is around, It's really hard for me to resist. The good things is that this is my 1st sugar treat all year and normally I'd have something almost everyday!

I skipped my work out because I was busy and mostly tired. I know....not a good reason. This week is pretty crazy for me and I won't be home much in the evening to do my work outs. Plus, my work holiday party is tomorrow... I will not be drinking and spoke to the kitchen about making a light vegan meal for me. Let's see what they come up with!

B-shredded wheat with almond milk / coffee with almond milk

S-clementines

L -salad with salsa and beans

S-green apple

D -half of a veggie Ethiopian platter and orange dark chocolates for dessert

WO-won't be able to do one because I will be out late. I will do extra work outs this weekend. Yoga and elliptical for sure.

Well, this was a great weekend for fun and food but not so much for working out. I took a break off all weekend. I will get back to things on Monday. Food wise, it wasn't awful but exercise was definitely lacking!

Today

B- Shredded Wheat with almond milk, raisins and coffee

S-Clementines

L-Cashews

D-Pho

Thanks for stopping by.

So today was another no exercise day. All I want to do when I get home is relax and burrow under the blankets. I'm cold, tired and not motivated!

B-shredded wheat with almond milk /coffee with almond milk

L-salad from freshii with all the fixins.

S-fruit salad

D-spaghetti with tofu balls, garlic bread and a hot chocolate cupcake.

• 2 years later...