Journal Update & Daily Disciplines
9th July, 2012What was great about my day?
Lovely sunny day for me to enjoy my day off work.
Back at the gym after a week off working out.
Made new goals for my gym future.
Brain stormed with Pphelps to think of ideas on how to make more money or save money to put towards our own home in the near future.
Awesome Mind to Body connection when lifting in the gym.What about my day could I improve to make things EVEN BETTER?
Be more enthusiastic about the jobs I don’t particularly enjoy doing, buck up and get them done.
More ideas for making money.What can I do to make things more enjoyable?
Keep on helping others by supporting them achieve their goals.
Have fun because the journey is just as important as the destination.
Believe I am the BEST because I am!Intensity Level
6 ½ /10Why?
Felt a bit lethargic and that I had lost some of my strength but in reality I think its because I have not slept well the last few nights because of extra hours at work and the heat.Daily Disciplines
1. Achieve at least a level 8/10 Intensity in every workout and cardio session. – Will do next workout and every other workout.
2. Eat every meal at scheduled time. – Spot on today.
4. Stretch every day, foam roller, practice Pilates/yoga to help strengthen my posture – YES and it makes me feel so much better, plus used foam roller to ease tight muscles.
5. Think positive; believe I can achieve my Goals! I AM A CHAMPION! I AM A MASS MACHINE! – YES, HELL YEAH! I AM A MASS MACHINE!!!!!!!!
6. Listen/read/watch motivational material for at least 30 minutes each day. YES – Manformation & Tony robbins.
7. Drink at least 4 litres of water each day. YES maybe more now because its so hot.
8. Study Recipes for work for 30 minutes. My next job today.
9. Wash and iron work clothes. Yes
10. Write up my workout on my online journal and comment on forum. - Yes
11. Give 100% whilst in work – (every minute is getting me one step closer to permanent residency). – Forms are being signed this week then I can apply.
12. Tell Portia how much I love her and what she means to me.
13. Read my personal Commercial out loud each morning.
14. Write out my goals 5 times each, everyday. - Yes
15. Research and plan my Restaurant. Yes
16. Review my goals and remind myself what I am doing this for and what I am achieving.
to orderSkip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
right here on Bodybuilding.com today[/url].