Journal Update & Daily Disciplines
18th July, 2012What was great about my day?
Friends at work coming to me telling me how they have joined a gym, someone else was showing me a smoothie they make as a snack which was healthy, my good influence is rubbing off on others – I just encourage them to keep on keeping on.
MASSIVE work day today, but I was focused and confident and I finished before lunch, felt such a great sense of satisfaction of completing such a task – I made sure I made my Chef aware of what I had done and how I felt – SELL YOURSELF!!
Awesome weights workout.
Portia got a shout out on Skips Podcast!!!!What about my day could I improve to make things EVEN BETTER?
Spend more time around people who have similar goals to me.
Mentally prepare myself for the role of a coach, how will I act, speak, walk now I am considered
part of the management team.
Continue to study work specs as its improving my confidence in work.
Study more towards starting my own business empire, its only a matter of time before MATTPB & PPHELPS take over the health industry!
Im going to Acapulco in the morning, will you be ready???What can I do to make things more enjoyable?
Laugh, because I am doing great, I am doing what others cannot do!!
Keep on helping others by supporting them achieve their goals.
Have fun because the journey is just as important as the destination.
Believe I am the BEST because I am!Intensity Level
Because I am AWESOME and I believed it today!!!!!!!Daily Disciplines
1. Achieve at least a level 8/10 Intensity in every workout and cardio session. – Yes, without a doubt this was a TOP TOP DAY OF PERFORMANCE.
2. Eat every meal at scheduled time. –Yes.
4. Stretch every day, foam roller, practice Pilates/yoga to help strengthen my posture – YES.
5. Think positive; believe I can achieve my Goals! I AM A CHAMPION! I AM A MASS MACHINE!
6. Listen/read/watch motivational material for at least 30 minutes each day. YES – Tony Robbins.
7. Drink at least 4 litres of water each day. YES
8. Study Recipes for work for 30 minutes. Yes
9. Wash and iron work clothes. Yes
10. Write up my workout on my online journal and comment on forum. - Yes
11. Give 100% whilst in work – (every minute is getting me one step closer to permanent residency). – Forms are being signed on Thursday, then I can apply.
12. Tell Portia how much I love her and what she means to me. Yes
13. Read my personal Commercial out loud each morning. No
14. Write out my goals 5 times each, everyday. - Yes
15. Research and plan my Restaurant. Yes
16. Review my goals and remind myself what I am doing this for and what I am achieving. YesVote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's 2012 New Brand of the Year"! [url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html"]Click Here NOW to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.[/url]
to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
right here on Bodybuilding.com today.[/url]