LOSING 30 POUNDS

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Louis Chiodo
Finch

LOSING 30 POUNDS

#1 Postby Louis Chiodo » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm

I am currently on workout day 6 out of 7. One day was off for rest. I am missioning to lose my 30lbs which i no longer want. Just as important, perhaps more, is obtaining and maintaing a plant based vegan diet for health.
I have read enough, seen enough and been in a relationship with a serious vegan to realize, on my own finally, the importance of plant based diets equating maximum health.

I ordered my rice cooker , a black and decker, for my kitchen use to make many Quinoa dishes.

Today's workout is going to be swimming cardio for 30 mins, elliptical cardio for 30 and 30 mins of weight training.

Also, i have a parent who suffers from Alzheimer's disease. It is my firm belief that this workout program and lifestyle not only equates health, but helps with the emotional stress of slowly watching a loved one fade away mentally.

Iron Clad Ben
Manatee

Re: LOSING 30 POUNDS

#2 Postby Iron Clad Ben » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Good luck, bro. Train hard. Any support you need here, just ask.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm

That sounds like you definitely have the right mentality. If you stick to that the weight will come off naturally soon.

Drakes
Finch

#4 Postby Drakes » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Green tea and water both are very effective for the health. Both are helpful to lose the body weight.
Both are very beneficial to boost metabolism and also best for the stomach of the body.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”