My new app-keeps-losing-my-thread journal!

Mina

Ok, hoping this helps. The tapatalk app is great for going on the forums with a smartphone, and it keeps track of all the threads I am subscribed to... except my journals... which is why I bought the dam thing! Despite repeated re-subscription to my journal, it still lost track of it. So! New thread time... hope this helps.

Ok, I jogged Sunday morning for 20mins around the block, and this morning too.

My appetite, or at least, my minds appetite has increased since I started working out lol so its like I'm always eating. On the bright side, I've been including a lot of good fiber and much needed supplements, like: trace minerals for over all well-being, vitamin c for immunity and cleansing, B complex for mood esp blues, Udo's oil for omega 3 6 9 which helps with everything from skin to hair to mood to inflammation, kelp for minerals esp naturally occurring iodine, magnesium for relaxation and calcium absorption, etc.!

I feel so much better because of all this and hope to be really healthy enough to hopefully make a beautiful baby in a year from now, or more, when my husband finally feels ready *crossingfingers*

Lol I've been playing since mid 2005. I used to play every chance I could get, all day for weeks at a time if I could lol, but now I just play a few times a week at most. It's not new enough any more to hold that much interest for me, and I'm so busy with work, studying, and working out that I often pass it up =)

You might not be into it as much because you play alliance - mouahah! Everyone dies, but not everyone truly dies! Join the forsaken and be truly free haha X)

Plus, you can cannibalize all the humans that kill animals =D yea, Ima dork.

Ha, they're alright, I prefer trolls after UD, but as an UD, cows are more tolerable as allies. =)

Do you RP?

Ok! Today is an off day because 1) I wouldn't have gotten enough sleep, and 2) my legs have been aching.

I jogged around the block today, and then because I'm going to have 2 rest days almost in a row & not too far away from my last rest day, I was going to go around a second time. Right as I started, I spotted a neighbour walking his dog, so ew went around the block together - he strolling, I sorta running in place & keeping up lol. So, it was a longer workout than usual and than anticipated! Felt good though =)

Lol all hail Misteradam for he has risen from the forum grave! Mouahah... Heh. My thread, my right to be a dork lol.

You still don't have an 85?! D8 lol I kid. I got a few but end game has lost its appeal for me since cat & now with the incoming kung fu pandas lol. Hence the RP =)

Lol yea, I hear that. There's this awesome UD RP guild I want to join, buy they require that one be on like 3x a week, and I'm much too busy to be able to do that right now lol.

See how valuable you are to me misteradam? Haha