My first journal
kept getting lost by my app, & my second journal
got too plump with non-journal
material, rendering it useless as a training journal
to keep track of
my progress lol. So! As fun as that was, it is my goal/hope to keep chit chat to a minimum here =)
- be able to run fast when I need it (such as when trying to catch a bus, even if there are none in FL).
- be able to dance until last call on Industrial/EBM/Dark Wave/etc. nights =)
- be able to keep up with my husbands jogging.
- do more than just touch my toes.
- have muscular arms, shoulders, and legs.
- have as juicy, as plump, and as irresistible a butt as I can have
- be quite able at yoga.
- be a decent belly dancer.
- be fit enough to make love in any position & for as long as needed.
- be fit before & during pregnancy.
To Be Done In The Near Future:
- take pictures of
myself for before/during/after shots.
- replace my small working out pants with medium ones & use those instead of
- buy a working out jacket too, so I'm not always wearing the big ass sweaters I bought to be big enough for my husband to wear...
- finish reading Robert Cheekes Vegan Bodybuilding book.
- read Brandan Braziers Thrive books.
- research sneakers to make sure I have the best Vegan ones my money can afford for jogging.
- buy a blender to make fruit &/or veggy smoothies.
Recent Improvements I've Noticed Since I Started Working Out:
- I'm not out of
breath after 5 mins.
- My ankles aren't swelling anymore.
- My knee doesn't hurt anymore from simply standing at work all day - only when I twist it a certain way will it, buy only for the duration of
the "twist"! =D
- I'm no longer unable to speak nearing the end of
- I can now touch my toes.
- It takes me less time to jog around the block.
- I now enjoy jogging.
- My calves are friken sexier now lol. They're thick!
- I think I am not as tired throughout the day as I normally would be =)
- I wake up a tad easier, which is a big deal for me as it used to be painfully hard.
- Vega products &/or working out has occasionally had a slight arousing effect - not that I needed it lol.
- Relying on Vega's Pre-Workout Energizer as my sole source of
caffeine for the day has really helped my energy levels too, as I am addicted to caffeine and had been downing redbull, various energy shots, and mega doses of
coffee twice a day. It was fine for the first 10 years, but recently it seems like my adrenal glands give up on me after my second dose, making me tired rather than energized. I hope to quit it altogether one day - definitely before I get pregnant.
- Participating in the New You for a New Year challenge has encouraged me to improve my diet as well.
- Because I quit energy drinks, and added more fiber to my diet, my back acne is basically gone, with the rare rogue pimple showing up, which doesn't bother me as its so infrequent now.