Tommy's training journal

I think that your goal of wanting to go to the gym wearing a vegan t-shirt and surprising people that a vegan guy can be super fit is an awesome goal. I'm tired of telling people to care about what they eat. Its great that you want to lead by example. That's what Robert and a lot of the athletes that belong to this forum do. They don't have to tell people to change, instead they show people what type of change is possible. Keep up the good work man, its inspiring.

-Dylan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Woh, sorry I missed your reply and it took me so long to respond. What goals do I have. Well in a nutshell I just want to get the most out of this body I have to work with. Functionally I guess, I'm not a bodybuilder and I don't care how many veins are showing (That jab is poking fun at my buddy Robert Cheeke, that dude loves to show off his veins haha).

More specifically I would like to increase my speed, stamina, and shot power on the soccer field. I play in adult leagues for fun but I am very competitive. I also would like to be snowboarding until I'm at least 60 years old. I'm not talking half-pipe and rails any longer at that age but still able to cruise down the slopes without blowing a knee or a hip. Dang by the time I'm 60 they'll probably be so new crazy flying robotic acrobatic sport that makes snowboarding seem like something for old people, which by then I will be old, so I'll fit right in.

Good to see you are still at it man! I'm trying hard not to let this good start I've had with fitness for the year fade out like past new years resolution type goals I've had have.

-Dylan