Prize package arrival!!

Today is the best day ever!!! when I got home from work there laid a white box on my porch! The goodie box is more than I could have imagined. All super high quality products! sooooo excited. Some of these I use now and some of these I have always wanted to try, it really felt like christmas morning. This totally made my day/week/possibly month! The hand written note from Robert was awesome, especially since I really look up to him and have a huge amount of respect for him. thanks so much to everyone that made this possible, I can only imagine how much time and effort went into it from start to finish. I truly enjoy the site and since I have been journaling my workouts I have had some nice strength gains and have learned a lot about my workouts and myself. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

YAY!!!! So happy you'll be enjoying the prize package! Our donors (especially HealthForce Nutritionals) were so incredibly generous, and Robert and I had SO much fun going through everything and putting the packages together! It was a lot of work, but so rewarding! Thank you so much for your support of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, Kelly!

All the best,

Karen

Thank you so much for your kind words. I literally thought of this program while listening to Christmas music and decided to offer my own 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. I immediately phoned kareno, shared my ideas, and we started immediately on it. Together we put in a lot of 12-hour days, more than I can count, and built around our team and added others and we're happy we pulled it off and that it was beneficial.

Enjoy the prizes and thank you again for your involvement!

-Robert (and the rest of the team)

yes healthforce nutritionals was VERY generous. Those products are super awesome and I wanted to try them for awhile. Big thanks to all the awesome donors. Hopefully this will mean increased sales for them on all of their products! I love the idea of the 12 days of fitness, and I think the timing of it was great and helped boost people through the holidays. I know I enjoyed looking everyday to see what was new and read the new profiles of the featured athletes and trivia stuff etc. very inspiring. nice work!

You know Robert is a quality gentleman. Nothing was in this for him personally, it's all about bringing people together, helping and rewarding people for reaching their goals, and promoting veganism. Full respect to Robert for organizing this and following through - and thanks to all the companies that donated so much!

Thanks for the kind words, Richard!

It took all of my money to ship these out Thousands of dollars in total, but I really think this program helped people get closer to their goals, and these high quality products will help people to continue to succeed.

PS, your coach's package ships out by tomorrow. Once coach's packages ship out, we'll be 100% complete with this shipping process.

Exciting time!

Looking forward to rolling out another program this summer too!

Robert

You guys rock--- I got my package on my birthday and it was the best present ever!!!!! I loved the personal note from Robert. I so appreciate the hard work and money that went into sending these out.

Robert, I hope you will be at the Vega booth at Anaheim again this year because I'm going to bring vegan treats to you at Expo West!!!!

Maria

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

Maria, I won't be at Expo West this year. I usually am but I just got off the vegan cruise and I'm back in Texas now. Please say hi to everyone at Vega for me.

All the best! Glad you liked the gifts, and happy birthday!

-Robert