The journey of Opal Jaguar

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Re: The journey of Opal Jaguar

#16 Postby WonderWoman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Cool!! Big progress! I'm impressed.

#17 Postby vegan_rossco » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Sucks about the injuries and bad stuff :(
but I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and I'll be sure to check in
keep it up lovely! :D
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

#18 Postby warriorB » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm

I had someone give me an old walker that I use for a dip station and reverse push ups. I took an old gym bag and filled it with bags of rice for a home made "sandbag." Those are a few of the "poor girl at home gym" things that I have greatly cherished. Good luck! :)

#19 Postby jaguar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Thankyou Joanna, vegan_rossco and warrior8! I'm definitely thinking of starting to make my own weights. Ohhh so much on my to-do list :/

Also need to note that I'm currently on something of a break. Purely because I'm moving house and I have SO much to do all day, plus going to work. I just am not fitting in work outs or tracking my diet at the moment. I'm still doing pushups and sprinting every day and its hard enough to fit just those small things in. There is so much work to do on my new rooms!! So, I'll check back in here when I am focusing back on my training again. Til then I hope to occasionally log on and keep posting, but I might not find the time :[

VBB Moderator

#20 Postby C.O. » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Ooh thought I had posted on your journal before. How are things going for you so far? I like your goals nothing weight specific, no stupid scales needed, just want to feel healthy and strong. Perfect.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”