Food diary

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

muchidna
Manatee

Food diary

#1 Postby muchidna » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Sup all, i want to keep a food diary, so i hope to post screencaptures of myfitnesspal logs here for commenting, would like to be more responsible with the macros

muchidna
Manatee

Re: Food diary

#2 Postby muchidna » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 am

i haven't used myfitnesspal in a while, calculated it a while ago found it difficult to eat like this, might reduce calories a little tomorrow.

muchidna
Manatee

#3 Postby muchidna » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 pm

yesterday
usually dont like eating so much processed foods, but work was really hectic, and didnt get alot of sleep, it came close enough to my goals
I dont usually buy meat replacement/linda mccartney foods, not in a huge rush to try and mimic something which i dislike, but they were on half price, had decent protein content (their mince is alot better, and it tastes good, i've had it before), main reason i bought them was the half price special

muchidna
Manatee

#4 Postby muchidna » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:26 pm

yesterday, again another hectic work day, i think i made decent macros out of it, i will have more time today to work more fresh foods in
i find that i dont really bother with the categories, so from now on ill just put all the foods in breakfast

muchidna
Manatee

#5 Postby muchidna » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 am

skipping a couple days posting here, some recipes were incorrect, throwing the values off significantly, will resume tomorrow

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”