Getting There the Vegan Way

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

warriorB
Finch

Getting There the Vegan Way

#1 Postby warriorB » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Looking forward to picking up the pace and truly getting somewhere with my fitness. I have a lot of work to do and need some support. :D Looking to burn fat and build more muscle. And though I'm a vegan my diet is a little sporadic some days. I'm going to keep a food journal and workout journal. And hope that people hold me accountable.

Starting:
Wt: 148 lbs
Ht: 5'5
Not sure yet what my body fat percentage is, but will post when I find out.

I'm bad about not writing down my workouts, so then I can't remember what I've done. Will be fixing that problem.
Attachments
asdfsdf.jpg
asdfsdf.jpg (9.29 KiB) Viewed 2391 times

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Getting There the Vegan Way

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Nice, sounds like you are ready to make some positive moves! You can't hope for others to hold you accountable, you have to do that yourself. Keeping a journal, if you can make yourself stick to recording in it regularly is a great way to do that. Then you'll be able to see your progress as you mentioned.

Good luck and feel free to post questions on other people's journals, that can be helpful. I know mine isn't the best because mine is more journal like and less specific numbers of which exercises I did and which foods I ate, but that is the style that I prefer. Many others are very good with keeping a mathematical style journal which is the best way for you to be able to measure your progress.

-Dylan

robert
Site Admin

#3 Postby robert » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

How are things going?

Welcome to our community!

All the best with your goals. Keep after it!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Your last post was Oct. 7. How have things been going since then? Are you continuing to "pick up the pace"? Hope all is well. Keep pushing!

-Dylan

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”