mrbears road to..........somewhere

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

mrbear666
Elephant

Re: mrbears training log

#676 Postby mrbear666 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:41 pm

cheers for the encouragement guys! ill defo meet up for some free coaching if i ever go to ireland rob! 8)

yeh climbing is great fun michael, once you get over the blisters and and forearm soreness haha me and a friend from work go and he is just slightly better than me so its motivating me to get better :D
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#677 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:02 am

Only been climbing a few times but loved it, great for developing upper body and forearm strength as well.

Hope you have a great weekend Mike, much planned?

mrbear666
Elephant

#678 Postby mrbear666 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 am

went to see children of bodom and insomium last night, so thought id log my head banging as a neck workout! was awesome children of bodom are so f'ing good live :twisted:

had a day off work today cuz i was so late getting back from the gig so went to the gym this morning for the first time in months a did a little of everything got a nice pump and feel bigger already :lachmal:
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Synny667
Elephant

#679 Postby Synny667 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 am

JEALOUS!!!!!
I do because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

Mini Forklift Ⓥ
VBB Moderator, Powerlifter & Ultrarunner

#680 Postby Mini Forklift Ⓥ » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Bet that was a great gig, probably a good call taking a day off the gym !!

HIT Rob
Gorilla

#681 Postby HIT Rob » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:56 pm

mrbear666 wrote:went to see children of bodom and insomium last night, so thought id log my head banging as a neck workout! was awesome children of bodom are so f'ing good live :twisted:

had a day off work today cuz i was so late getting back from the gig so went to the gym this morning for the first time in months a did a little of everything got a nice pump and feel bigger already :lachmal:

Thats it, dip the toe in before taking the plunge :)

I need to get to a good concert again, last one was 3-4 years ago, that was Rammstein, my ears are still ringing :headbang:

mrbear666
Elephant

#682 Postby mrbear666 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:27 pm

cool, i bet there were crazy live, they put on a brilliant show from what ive seen on utube! insomnium were so good too they are like emotional metal if that makes sense not just heavy............amon amarth next month going to be sweet, my neck will be the size of my waist with all this headbanging haha
www.infowars.com

vegan_rossco
Batman

#683 Postby vegan_rossco » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:28 am

Mike!! Glad you're back bud and concert sounds awesome!! I went to a punk rock gig last week for my birthday and the floor collapsed..
Hope you're well man! We need to catch up :D
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

mrbear666
Elephant

#684 Postby mrbear666 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Rossco my friend! how the hell r u? the floor collapsed? crazy, no one hurt i hope! hows the job going!? yeah im good thanks boss, you still training!? :D
www.infowars.com

vegan_rossco
Batman

#685 Postby vegan_rossco » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 am

Ahha no one was hurt man 8) yeah still training but having to change things up a bit, a bit of bodybuilding/fitness no more powerlifting :( how's your training? I read something about rock climbing, that sounds intense man ;) I can't stand heights though :(

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

mrbear666
Elephant

#686 Postby mrbear666 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 pm

cool sounds good mate! yeh been doing a bit of climbing indoors though so its not too high as im not a huge fan of heights either but im getting better!
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#687 Postby mrbear666 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 pm

done a few high intensity whole body workouts with rest pause and no pains / injuries so far, so going to keep at it for a bit and see how it goes.........just twice a week, tuesday and saturday.........nice to lift some iron again!
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#688 Postby mrbear666 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:09 pm

started a monster of a tattoo on my back yesterday also, going to post some progress pics of that as i get it done to see what you guys think :D
www.infowars.com

vegan_rossco
Batman

#689 Postby vegan_rossco » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 am

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the tattoo bud! Is that costing you a lot? I haven't had any work done for a long time :/

esqinchi
Elephant

#690 Postby esqinchi » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 am

mrbear666 wrote:started a monster of a tattoo on my back yesterday also, going to post some progress pics of that as i get it done to see what you guys think :D

I've been thinking about getting a vegan-centric tattoo on me somewhere. It would be my first. Maybe a cartoon broccoli or something like that. How's the HIIT training going? I feel like I've made some decent progress doing that stuff recently. You have any unique movements you are keeping a secret?

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”