turning mrbear into a mountain!

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

mrbear666
Elephant

Re: mrbears road to..........somewhere

#1066 Postby mrbear666 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:06 am

Afternoon all, been a while since i was here been megabusy and had alot on my plate, still been training hard though. hope everyone who is around is well.

cheers Rob got some zma in the end and its does help, more so than the other sleep supplements i tried, thanks :)
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1067 Postby mrbear666 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:09 pm

still training and eating in between trying to do everything else, will be posting properly again soon, hope everyone is good.
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1068 Postby mrbear666 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Been training regular and hard, going to start posting properly soon just so busy. hope everyone is well.
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

Re: turning mrbear into a mountain!

#1069 Postby mrbear666 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 am

Right 2017 is here, time to eat and grow, upped my calories alot lately really seems to be helping strength. plans for 2017 are to get bigger and stronger and spread the meat free word. currently weighing 103/4 kilos want to get 110 kilos.
lifts im happy with at the start of this year - whole stack seated cable rows 12 reps
whole stack lat pulldowns 16 reps
whole stack machine dips 20 reps
5kg side laterals 100 reps (could get more i think but i was bored)
30kg dumbell arnold curls 12 reps

big food, big weights, big bear........ thats the plan.
www.infowars.com

HIT Rob
Gorilla

#1070 Postby HIT Rob » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 pm

Love it, f##k six packs, leave that to the waxed, fake tan, thong wearer's lol...

Heavy weight's and high reps seems to work well for ya, am assuming just the one all out set to vanilla failure?

mrbear666
Elephant

#1071 Postby mrbear666 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey Rob, hope you are having a good new year! theres no fake tan or thongs here, just a power belly and more hair than a real bear lol.

i keep trying to lower my reps but i always end sneaking up again, i kind of feel out of the injury danger zone when im above 10 so maybe thats it.....and ive been doing more than one set :? usually 2-3 to failure but thats only because im loving lifting at the moment and ive got a nice routine going that doesnt aggrevate any injuries so its nice to be in the gym for a little longer :)

hows your training these days? still laughing in the face of heavy weights?
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1072 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 am

training is going well, 3 times a week, fairly low volume just a couple of exercises per muscle group, not training arms much which seems to be better for me growth wise! weighing just over 107 kilos so pleased with that.
www.infowars.com

vegan_rossco
Batman

#1073 Postby vegan_rossco » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

Sup dude!! How's Wales treating you?
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

mrbear666
Elephant

#1074 Postby mrbear666 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey man, just replied in your journal i didnt realise you had written here......good to see back here. Wales is ok thanks cold and wet as usual spring and some sunshine is on the way though i think! hope all is well with you, looks like your getting pretty damn strong.
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1075 Postby mrbear666 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:52 am

Having trouble with my neck at the moment which also affects my shoulders, so training is on hold while i get it fixed by my osteopath. weight is staying the same due to high calorie intake hoping to train again next week. i think i could get up near 115-120kg bodyweight if i could train properly without having to stop all the time due to nagging injuries.
www.infowars.com

vegan_rossco
Batman

#1076 Postby vegan_rossco » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Sucks about your neck mate :( how did it come about? I've had tendinitis on and off in my shoulder over the last year.
klaatu21 wrote:sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove

mrbear666
Elephant

#1077 Postby mrbear666 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Alrite pal, i think all the trouble ive had over the years have stemmed from my neck and now that ive managed to resolve most of them through physio etc...its kind of like that last thing to fix if you know what i mean. Ive got trapped nerves in my neck that seem to have caused back and shoulder problems in the past when i thought they were separate injuries. Its seems to be battling to the bitter end though but ill get there eventually i try not to get down about it and just do what i can around it as theres people much worse off than me :) It does get annoying as i used to be able to lift alot of weight when i was young. I used to squat 200kg for reps, deadlift 220kg, bench 52kg dumbells for 14 reps, i used to power clean 140kg and then do reps of shoulder press with it and that was all when i was 19-20 years old. None of that is going to happen again :lol: maybe its that lot that has made my neck hurt :lol:
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1078 Postby mrbear666 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Went to the chiropractor today as my neck pain was getting silly, there was alot out of place and he crunched it all back for me so i hope that has sorted it now, at least for a little while anyway. I wont be able to tell properly for a few days though as it usually takes a while to settle down. really looking forward to some weight i havent done any in over a month now! hoping to get big and strong again ready for the nice weather.
www.infowars.com

mrbear666
Elephant

#1079 Postby mrbear666 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 am

Back at the gym yesterday after about 5 weeks, did chest and back really enjoyed it, good dose of DOMs today :) Did the Ruhl crossovers like big Rob suggested, very good judging by the pain today! lost about 14lbs lately not sure if im going to try and get it back or just refine what i have, its so hard to maintain a bodyweight 60lbs or so over my standard weight.
www.infowars.com

HIT Rob
Gorilla

#1080 Postby HIT Rob » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Nothing like a bit of DOMS to brighten up the day:) Hows the neck injury doing?

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”