Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: mrbears HIT bulk journal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 am 
Elephant

went to the gym today to do legs ended up doing chest :lol: managed 3 sets of 3 reps of 135kg bench press though so im happy......its nice having a spotter for a change so i could really push. i wont lie, its hasnt done my back alot of good, but my ego loved it ......... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 pm 
Rabbit

mrbear666 wrote:
just out of interest Rob and maybenot, and whoever else wants to join in........ if you could look like anyone who would it be? (physique wise)

mine would be probably sergio oliva .......

The Mountain!
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 pm 
Elephant

haha good choice ^^^^^ he must be a pretty scary dude in real life at 6 foot 9 with that build!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:12 pm 
Manatee

mrbear666 wrote:
just out of interest Rob and maybenot, and whoever else wants to join in........ if you could look like anyone who would it be? (physique wise)

mine would be probably sergio oliva .......

Well, I started lifting because of this website, and one of the guys who influenced me was Arvid Beck:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 am 
Elephant

same arvid doesnt post anymore, nice chap with and awesome physique!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:13 pm 
Manatee

He's gone 80/10/10.
I follow him over facebook, he is quite active there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 pm 
Manatee

hey there mrbears, is everything ok?
hope you haven't turned into a real bear yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 am 
Elephant

hey maybenot, all is ok thanks just really busy at the minute, still training and eating though! weigh 104kg at the moment............hows things with you? :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:22 am 
Manatee

things for me... stronglifts 5x5, body weight at 71kg, trying to make those gains!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:31 am 
Elephant

long time no post......... still training and eating, although alot cleaner, i had been eating everything in sight in pretty much any amount i felt like but i have tidied it up alot now. sticking to good clean bodybuilding foods........i lost 3-4 kilos straight away and had to tighten mybelt a bit too lol, but im guessing it was mostly water from all the junk carbs and salt.......... weigh 100kg now......training is going good havent lost any strength, at a point where i can bench 120kg anytime now, i think 140kg isnt out of the question soon. also doing bent over rows with 100kg (with an olympic bar on an incline bench) helps take injury potential away and also makes it alot stricter i find. iam maxing the machine in the gym on rope pressdowns which is 60kg i think, nothing unbelievable but it looks good :lol: 120kg leg extensions for 20 plus reps. i also did 48 reps of 60 kg bench press which i was happy with, had DOMS from hell the day after though, i would like to be able to do 60 reps with 60kg in the future. injuries arent too bad at the minute learnt how to manage them alot better these days and know what i can and cant do! hope anyone who stops by is well, and feel free to have a chat! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 pm 
Gorilla

Hey Mike,

Looking good mate, sweet numbers, i like the incline bench row myself, totally agree with your points on it. Are you still on the upper / lower body split? Hope your having a great summer.

Best
Rob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:55 pm 
Elephant

Hey Rob how are you buddy? sorry bout the late reply, seems to be getting a regular thing for me on here :lol: im doing 3 days a week, too much for us HIT'ers i know but its working and im enjoying it so ill stick to it for now, ill probabaly go back to some proper HIT in september. im doing a kind of powerlifting/bodybuilding routine i suppose. on monday ill do 10-12 sets of bench working up to 3-4sets of heavy singles/doubles...........wednesday ill do the incline bench row we were talking about for the same kind of thing except going no less than 6-7 reps. then on a saturday or sunday i do a HIT leg workout and sometimes a little arms if i can be bothered just for the pure vanity of getting the pumped up feeling! had a chest infection/flu/cold thing all the way from hell for a week and a half and finish my antibiotics tomorow, trained last night and this morning though just because i couldnt hold off any longer :lol: was nice but feeling a bit weak, back to normal by the end of the week i reckon though as ididnt let the illness stop me eating just force fed myself so i didnt lose too much weight! your training going welll mate?

mike

Post subject: Re: mrbears road to..........somewhere
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm 
Elephant

trying to figure out some goals for the future i never really have any, just get bigger stronger better etc........if i dont reach my goals i always get very angry upset about it, i mean really bad so i never really have set ones like i said.........but debating on whether toset a goal of 150kg bench press as a little while ago i did 135 for 3 reps. just wary of injury pushing maximum 1 reppers.......just building back up after the bit of illness i had, benched 100kg today very very easily couple of days rest now then legs 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 pm 
Gorilla

mrbear666 wrote:
Hey Rob how are you buddy? sorry bout the late reply, seems to be getting a regular thing for me on here :lol: im doing 3 days a week, too much for us HIT'ers i know but its working and im enjoying it so ill stick to it for now, ill probabaly go back to some proper HIT in september. im doing a kind of powerlifting/bodybuilding routine i suppose. on monday ill do 10-12 sets of bench working up to 3-4sets of heavy singles/doubles...........wednesday ill do the incline bench row we were talking about for the same kind of thing except going no less than 6-7 reps. then on a saturday or sunday i do a HIT leg workout and sometimes a little arms if i can be bothered just for the pure vanity of getting the pumped up feeling! had a chest infection/flu/cold thing all the way from hell for a week and a half and finish my antibiotics tomorow, trained last night and this morning though just because i couldnt hold off any longer :lol: was nice but feeling a bit weak, back to normal by the end of the week i reckon though as ididnt let the illness stop me eating just force fed myself so i didnt lose too much weight! your training going welll mate?

mike

Hey mate,

3 days a week? pumped up feeling? aah, you mean hobby training lol, only messing:)

Sounds good, if you feel you can handle it and are making progress / not just lifting weights then more power to ya. Nothing worse than a summer cold, am sure the hotter weather isn't helping, hopefully your back to full steam soon.

Am good bud, got a promotion at work recently, but means 50+ works per week, so training as efficiently as possible, trying to get the most out of the least:)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm 
Elephant

mike[/quote]

Hey mate,

3 days a week? pumped up feeling? aah, you mean hobby training lol, only messing:)

hahaha i know, i knowi just cant help myself at the moment, ill save HIT for the winter when i just want to sit around infront of the fire :lol:

Sounds good, if you feel you can handle it and are making progress / not just lifting weights then more power to ya. Nothing worse than a summer cold, am sure the hotter weather isn't helping, hopefully your back to full steam soon.

yeh mate i feel great at the moment and making some good progress so its all good.........i havent been ill for so long so i was probably due something, late nights early monrings and heavy training catches up i guess 8)

Am good bud, got a promotion at work recently, but means 50+ works per week, so training as efficiently as possible, trying to get the most out of the least:)[/quote]

nice one mate, more dollar i hope!!! youll be able to really kit your gym out at home then!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 969 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next