Ameliorating... training journal.

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Glasvegan
Rabbit

Re: Ameliorating... training journal.

#91 Postby Glasvegan » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 pm

mrbear666 wrote:
hows things going now? injuries on the mend? :)

Oh hey! How've you been?

I was thinking about posting again in here the other day. Life continued dramatic - shortly after my last post I disappeared off to Spain and then wandered around Europe for a while, disrupting diet/exercise, and then I became stuck in Italy for a month where I gained quite a bit of weight and continued getting unfit.

As of mid-May, I've moved to Saint Petersburg in Russia and I have a new job here. I've started aerial silks and pole fitness classes, and I love them! Especially the silks. In July I'm starting work at a uni that will get me a discount gym membership, so I can (FINALLY!) get back to lifting. Will probably do 5x5 because of time constraints. I moved into a permanent place a few weeks ago and although sanctions make eating well here quite hard, I'm finding my way and getting back into eating clean.

I'm even thinking of adopting a dog to take for runs.

After the two year pause/backtrack/weird segway, things are looking up :)
www.plantpowerednomad.com

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
—Leo Tolstoy

mrbear666
Elephant

#92 Postby mrbear666 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:58 pm

good to hear things are on the up! you have really moved around alot :) bet russia is really cool place.........i havent been here posting for a while due to working and injuries/no training so i was suprised to see how quiet its gone here now so i definitely think you start posting again!

be sure to post a pic of your russian dog if you get one :D
"iam the strongest one! iam the viking!" - jon pall sigmarsson
“may all of your dreams and ambitions happen, but most important, may all of your enemies die"
www.infowars.com

Glasvegan
Rabbit

#93 Postby Glasvegan » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Moved around a lot... ugh, I think I've been in and out of nearly 30 countries in the last year or two. It all birthed the vegan travel website www.plantpowerednomad.com which is now taking more of a backseat.

Dog pictures will be posted for sure! And hopefully acro/aerial/pole/general getting back on track pictures.
www.plantpowerednomad.com

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
—Leo Tolstoy

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”