Well i cancelled my gym membership last week, from now on its just home gym training. Cant be bothered with packed out gyms anymore, push comes to shove i'll head down for the odd leg workout and just pay as i go.
I also started following the dietary advice from Dr Darden's (a HIT pioneer and researcher) new book "the bodyfat breakthrough" http://www.bodyfatbreakthrough.com/body ... ough/index
, i got in touch with him recently, he recommend i consume a mere 1900 calories daily, he also recommend zero aerobic activity during this period. His research over the last 30 years has certainly debunked the myth that you can't lose more than 2lbs of fat per week.
So i've started to do the things i said i'd never do, ie counting calories, weighing food, and taking fortnightly bodyfat and bodypart measurements, its actually not that bad:))
Anyho, Saturdays workout was Back & Chest...
1. Underhand Pulldown (1 1/4 reps)
2. Flat D-B Bench Press (J-Rep halves)
3. Seated Cable Row
4. Incline D-B Power Flye (1 1/4 reps)
5. Stiff Arm Pulldown
*All for one set to failure respectively...
Tonight was legs...
1. Lying Leg Curl (J-Rep halves)
2. Leg Extension (J-Reps halves)
3. Static Hip Belt Squat
4. Standing Hip Belt Cable Calf Raise (5 mini cluster sets)
5. Static Cable Crunch (3 static cluster sets)
*All for one set to failure respectively
** First 3 movements were in tri-set fashion