On The Way

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

SuperKale
Finch

On The Way

#1 Postby SuperKale » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 am

Journal Entry 1:
Accountability. That's what this is mostly about. I think if by blogging my progress, ups, downs and anything else, it will push me to take action.
First, a little about me. I've been vegan for 5 1/2 years. It was easier than I thought. Always been into working out, sports and anything physical. I like to move. I workout at home with Russian kettlebells and my pullup bar. Running was also a favorite activity. I say, "was" because running aggravated a hip injury and now that's out and it sucks big time. It also prevents me from doing heavy weights on squats. The pain can be insane and I work around it.

As a freelancer/independent contractor, it can be difficult to get a workout in sometimes. But, I have a program that can be done in an hour and that's a huge plus. That's it for now. Time for some sleep.

kathymtns
Manatee

Re: On The Way

#2 Postby kathymtns » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:54 pm

welcome, can't wait to see more of your journals.

SuperKale
Finch

Re: On The Way

#3 Postby SuperKale » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:19 pm

kathymtns wrote:welcome, can't wait to see more of your journals.

Thanks.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”