Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:10 pm 
Gorilla

Oh wow! I love your work! It's beautiful! Once I get my debts paid off I am definitely going to commission a pot from you! :D

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians."
-Linda McCartney

Post subject: pots
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:09 pm 
No worries...my prices are terribly low and even lower for vegans:)

***Oh...I just got done setting up a 2 month show in Baltimore and it looks great(forgot to take pics but I'll be home in a couple weeks). Daywalker helped me and after we were done setting up Liz and her girlfriend met us for lunch...its a great place for food...everyone from Portland should take a daytrip to the cafe and stay there until you can't eat anymore then go back home(not much else in Baltimore). Anyway in an hour or so Daywalker and I are going back to Richmond

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:51 pm 
Elephant

Yeah, it was great to see Veganpotter again and to meet Daywalker! And I got to see a bunch of Veganpotter's work--it's really beautiful! We walked away with a number of pieces and plan to go back and buy some other stuff. So anyone who is thinking about getting any of his stuff, do it!

Thanks for having lunch with us, VP (and Daywalker if you read this)!

The next time we go there (which will probably be within 2 or 3 weeks) I could take some photos for you if you like.

Post subject: pots
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:35 pm 
Thanks...I don't think I'll need pics though...I'll probably be home in a month to bring more new pots I make in school. Plus it'd be nice to eat vegan food thats healthy...the restaurants here taste good but nothings really healthy. Anyway I'll definately let you know when I come back so I can make you late for work again :twisted:

Post subject: Re: pots
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:37 am 
Elephant

veganpotter wrote:
Anyway I'll definately let you know when I come back so I can make you late for work again :twisted:

Last time was no problem, since my boss was not in! And the coworkers who sit near me were not around when I arrived back. So my 2.5 hr lunch was barely noticed! Bwaahaha!

Post subject: lunch
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:56 pm 
Maybe we can all head up to Philly on your next lunch break...meet at Liquid Earth for Chocolate cake then head to Philly for Singapore Vegetarian...we can do this to test your boss :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:40 pm 
Gorilla

Yay! I'm getting some Potter originals :blob3:
Don't forget to leave your mark :) What is your sig on your work, anyway?

VeganGirl2006 wrote:
Oh wow! I love your work! It's beautiful! Once I get my debts paid off I am definitely going to commission a pot from you! :D

I'm pretty positive, precocious Potter Piper's proclivity per pot pottery, presupposes a plethoric precious peck of pots per your prospective perusal. :D

I've needed/wanted a bowl like this for ages! And it will be great to have the cups. Thanks for the huge discount, Potter!

Post subject: sign
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:22 pm 
No prob...I'll get on it in a few days. As for my sign I just sign a big J and M with a small s in the middle. My handwriting is messy and everyone tells me to get a stamp but I want to keep that peice of me on my pots...a neat signature or logo isn't me so I don't do that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:32 pm 
Gorilla

_raVen_ wrote:

VeganGirl2006 wrote:

I'm pretty positive, precocious Potter Piper's proclivity per pot pottery, presupposes a plethoric precious peck of pots per your prospective perusal. :D

Try saying that three times fast! *LOL* ;)

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians."
-Linda McCartney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:49 pm 
Gorilla

VeganGirl2006 wrote:
_raVen_ wrote:

VeganGirl2006 wrote:

Try saying that three times fast! *LOL* ;)

:lol: So did you do it? I love tongue twisters :D

Potter, I sent you a pm the other day, but it doesn't seem you've picked it up?? I re-sent it right now, just in case. Make sure to let me know if you get it. I emailed you, too, but through this site (it doesn't give me your address, it just sends it, apparently; so I cannot send you an email from my email...); so if you don't get it, there is something wrong with my pm situation...Important info you need to know before you start!
Not sure if I'm receiving pm.'s either...I may need to contact Robert about this...
Thanks.

Post subject: Alex is Spoonarific
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:23 pm 
Today is Alex's last night of spooning with me in Richmond. I will greatly miss it...after our daily spoon session we went to they gym...gonna head to the art studio...then we're off to a bar/restaurant for salad and some type of virgin drink made by America's Sexiets Vegetarian for 2005(she's vegan of course and a bartender)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:39 am 
I'm getting ready to take Daywalker to the airport...this morning we went to out to eat breakfast but the veggie cafe was closed to we went to a natural food store for salad and I had some cookies too. Daywalker also gave my number to a really hot girl working there so I'm waiting endlessly for a call that may never come :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:27 pm 
Today was lousyish...I had a terrible ride into a headwind(worst I've ridden in in months)...then I attempted lifting...well I lifted, just not all that much...I'm also back down to 200lbs and its all because Daywalkers not here. If I lived with him for a year I'd surely be 300lbs again...he's such an ass when it comes to that. He also doesn't like taking the blame either when he knows its all his fault...anyway now I'm back on the raw(the last couple days) and I'm almost done with my Daywalker cleanse so I feel great mentally...and for how hard my ride was today I guess I feel pretty good too since I feel like crap but I know I would feel crapier otherwise...now I'm working in the studio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:04 am 
Manatee

Hey Potter, I stole from Daywalker the goblet you made. Thanks, it totally rocks :D !

Ha ha ha! I have a goblet :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:26 pm 
No prob...make sure you get lots of wine drinking out if it :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 86  Next