Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 86  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:57 pm 
Awesome day today...I was on my way to the gym and ran into an old classmate a rawized last year(straight from being vegetarian for 14 yrs). We're hopefully gonna start hanging out alot and uncooking together. As for the gym it didn't go so bad...just some easy leg press and calf raises...then I'll hammer it on the bike in the morning and lift later on...but now its to the studio...I'm making this broach thats really kicking my butt majorly...but when I get home tonight I'll relax because I'm not leaving the studio Sunday or Monday outside of my workouts...it maybe a Vegan Fitness Video night tonight...Tonya Kay here I come

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:07 pm 
Last night I had a great night with Tonya Kay...I even made some dinner for her...

As for today the gym was nearly empty for once...a very rare thing here at VCU. Other than that I'm working on my terrible project(still) and I hope to be nearly finished up on it tonight but I highly doubt it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:05 pm 
Gorilla

veganpotter wrote:
Last night I had a great night with Tonya Kay...I even made some dinner for her...

Potter. . . Potter. . . Potter. . . [-X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:14 pm 
It was innocent and not at all naughty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:47 pm 
Its been hell trying to get in Touch with these FexEx people...my bike has a dent in it which doen't affect its performace but it can if I wreck later on so I'm getting a new bike...assuming they refund me...its kinda exciting and sad at the same time since my bike has given such a wonderful pain in the ass this past 11 months. Anyway I think I'll be dropping it off in a few days then I'll have to go atleast 4-5 days without a bike at all which is quite sad...luckily I get a discount now and I'll get a better bike for the same price this time....I needed to replace some wearing parts anyway so now I won't need to do that which means more money for my Time Trial bike and Track bike :D Oddly I only wanted them to replace the frame which is about 2/3 of the bikes cost but they're doing me better so I can't complain...now I just have to manage not gaining weight while I'm not riding...I haven't fasted for about 5 months and I used to do a three day cleansing fast every month so this may be a good time to do that...I don't feel I need one now though since my diet has been so clean this past two weeks but I don't see how it could hurt...this may be a good time to work on getting used to drinking herba mate too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:55 pm 
Oh...I also recently discovered a new(to me) Natural Food store in Richmond a few days ago...they have some prepared raw goodies which really excited me...they were really pricey so I can't get them all the time but they were awesome. I think me and my raw friend are gonna go there every other week...it'll be nice even though this place is a little more expensive than my other natural food store which I thought was terrible(makes Whole Foods and Wild Oats look like Costco)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:16 pm 
So life is gonna suck for the next week or so...I'm now bikeless(other than my commuter) so I won't be riding at all. I've gotta wait for Fed Ex to cut me a check so I can buy another bike...I'm getting a sweet deal on a bike thats much better(assuming they follow through with what they said)...maybe not quite as cool looking but cool looking none the less. $2400 dollar bike for $1800...I'm gonna fork over about $200 to split the difference so long as Fed Ex doesn't decrease my refund for the bike not being new. Anyway all my cycling friends say I need major time off anyway...so I'm also gonna go pure raw without any fat for atleast a week and maybe longer...then I'm gonna ride like crazy. This really saddens me because I really really hate taking time off...I've been pretty darn happy every day since I've gotten back from Portland but the blues with be coming... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 pm 
Manatee

Veganpotter, I feel your pain. Not being ablt to ride is crummy.
But remember we get stronger when we rest.
Are you at least hitting the gym?

What will your new bike be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:12 am 
Manatee

veganpotter wrote:
...it maybe a Vegan Fitness Video night tonight...Tonya Kay here I come

veganpotter wrote:

You should run out (or just open a new window online ;-)) and buy the "How to spin Poi with Tonya Kay" DVD, so you don't have to go through the pain of seeing her sharing the screen with two other men.
THEN it is really just you and her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:18 pm 
Thats a really good call...Robert and Brendan really sour up the screen for me...which is why I just repeat her scene in the grocery store over and over again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:59 pm 
Elephant

I second what K-oz said.

I watched this DVD with K-oz, so it was really only me, Tonya and K-oz :roll:

It's a must-buy for every fan :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:17 pm 
Maybe I can try nude Poi Spinning/Nude Poi eating...combing Poi Spinning with one of my favorite things in the world

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 pm 
Last night I met a new vegan in the crafts dept....really awesome...well she's actaully been vegan a bit longer than I have which is even cooler. There's also a vegetarian in the metals studio that really wants to go vegan so I'm working on her....she seems like she'll get into it pretty quickly so thats great too...plus tonight I'm cooking vegan for a bunch of people...hopefully me not eating anything doesn't make them think I've poisoned everything...plus somone may bring a vegan lady friend with them thats excited to meet me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:29 am 
Elephant

So Vashtae didn't call you?
I'm amazed that you can even put a girl off after i spoke in your favor ;)

But you seem to do well on the girl front - cooking on several stoves at the same time, are you? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:18 pm 
No she never called me...she probably thinks I'm way too good looking for her. I don't agree but I'm pretty close to way too good looking.

As for cooking on too many stoves all the cooking I do nowadays is for others...it seems I'm just too attractive for most women

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 86  Next