Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:43 pm 
Most definately...and you will not go home hungry :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:54 pm 
Stegosaurus

10/18

Ugh, I've lost my voice and had a sore throat for a few days, and my gym membership expired, and I'm broke, so I can't lift weights, but I've been active and eating well. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things soon.

I've been working stupid long stretches at the job which concern me that if they keep up, I won't be able to put weight training ahead of everything else like I want to. I just worked 41 1/2 hours from Friday to Monday (4 hours Friday, 14 Saturday, 14 Sunday, 9 1/2 Monday) and only had about 14 hours of sleep from Friday morning to Monday night. Speaking of the place that I spend entirely too much of my time at, I'm heading off to work.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:10 pm 
Stegosaurus

10/23

Got back from Virginia last night. I spent the weekend with VeganPotter, which was the most fun I've had in a long time. We ate at all the places and had a load of fun, I want to go back down next month.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:26 pm 
Next time you come down I'm forcing you to put down two Chipotle Burritos...three if you get the second one down within reason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:36 pm 
Stegosaurus

veganpotter wrote:
Next time you come down I'm forcing you to put down two Chipotle Burritos...three if you get the second one down within reason

Fine biotch, then I'm fasting starting tomorrow. :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:06 pm 
Good...but practice drinking more water than you can take so you can get more of a load tolerance in your tummy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:15 pm 
Stegosaurus

Hey, how are the burritos at the place across the street from your studio? By the way, if I really prep myself to eat all this cooked food, you have to do it with me!

I think the real trick would be getting Scott to finish his one burrito though. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:20 pm 
I haven't had them but I've heard good things about them from vegans and non vegans that can't eat dairy and were eating the blackbean burritos...maybe we could go there the day you come down...just for one...then we can decide from there...which place we'll stuff ourselves at...as for Scott...I doubt he'll every be able to handle one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:35 pm 
Stegosaurus

10/31

Ugh, I've only lifted for a couple of weeks since the beginning of August. My grandmother just recently passed a few days ago, but she's been sick since August and I've been too distracted to lift on top of everything else in my life. Work has kept me moving things large enough to maintain muscle, and I still get new records and push harder each time I lift though, so I'm eager to get back into it soon.

Today I rode my father's *OLD* bike (the Carbon dating says it was originally owned by a T-Rex) around Matamoras for about 6 - 7 miles in one hour. It felt good to just get out and experience a nice fall day. I came home and had a large glass of apple juice with 2 spoonfuls of hemp protein and now I'm just taking it easy, though I might lift tonight in my basement, have to see how I feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:17 am 
Stegosaurus

11/06

Got home from Philaelphia Saturday night, and I'm planning on renewing my gym membership tomorrow and starting to bulk up. Since my grandmother got sick in early August I haven't been able to focus on it, and it fell by the wayside, but I think I'm ready to get back into it. I'm incredibly eager, and I have off tomorrow, so I'm going to go for a muscle-burning workout in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 pm 
Stegosaurus

11/08

I started lifting again last night, and ate more calories than I could chew...almost literally. I ended up getting sick and vomitting on the side of the road after being at a friend's house. I picked up a new game for my gameboy though and I plan on working out tomorrow morning, bright and early, after getting plenty of sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:53 am 
Stegosaurus

11/11

I have a relatively easy weekend with work, so I plan on working out today and tomorrow, making that 4 times in a week, something I haven't done in a very long time. Things are starting to look up with lifting and everything though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 pm 
Elephant

Odidnetne wrote:
I picked up a new game for my gameboy though

Do you have the nintendo DS? I have one but I don't think there have been alot of games so far that are worth buying. I got the lates super mario though and it's good.
Planning on buying the Wii?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:52 am 
Stegosaurus

offense74 wrote:
Odidnetne wrote:
I picked up a new game for my gameboy though

Do you have the nintendo DS? I have one but I don't think there have been alot of games so far that are worth buying. I got the lates super mario though and it's good.
Planning on buying the Wii?

I have a GBA, but there's only one game coming out for DS that I want (Final Fantasy 3, which I already own, but I own a Japanese cartridge, and can't play it on my Nintendo unless I modify it). As for the Wii, I'm not sure either. I'm really not all that big into new video game systems, but I'll have to see what kinds of games come out for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:16 am 
Stegosaurus

11/14

Haven't worked out much in the past couple of days, resting a lot, but today I'm going to work out and hang out with this vegan girl I met a few days ago, then of course, work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next