Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:36 pm 
Elephant

This vegan girl live in Matamoras?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:47 am 
Stegosaurus

loveliberate wrote:
This vegan girl live in Matamoras?

No, 45 minutes away in New Jersey.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:13 am 
Stegosaurus

11/17

Well, the Ps3 came out 9 minutes ago on this coast. While I considered beating other people's skulls in with a baseball bat so that I can get one first to get one, I had a moment, a vision, a higher level of understanding. Why are people paying so much for this computerized box, then turning around and selling it on eBay, when there are *NO GOOD GAMES IN SIGHT FOR A WHILE?!* Am I the only person who plays video games who realizes this?

It amazes me that there are bids for over 1,200$ for this, because of a shortage in shipment, and someone with a Ps3 and 8 games has a bid on eBay for over $3,000, when none of the listed games are fun to begin with.

There are reports saying that the first launch may be it for a while, and that it would be hard to get your hands on one until the Spring of 2007....And?

Anyway, I went to school for a while, had some vegan chinese food and came home, but I felt like typing that little rant up.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:27 pm 
Stegosaurus

11/21

Well, I've really got the motivation to really get into lifting again, seeing as how my arms seemed to have lost a lot of size, even though I still have the same strength.

Right now this week is looking like work, and lifting in the early morning/late night. Maybe if I'm lucky I can fit video game time in there too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 am 
Mastodon

Odidnetne wrote:
Maybe if I'm lucky I can fit video game time in there too.

I see you've got your priorities in order. :D

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 am 
Stegosaurus

Zack wrote:
Odidnetne wrote:
Maybe if I'm lucky I can fit video game time in there too.

I see you've got your priorities in order. :D

Dude, you don't know the half of it, I still have NES games that I haven't touched yet, that includes also: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PS, Ps2, the list goes on and on. :-/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:08 am 
Mastodon

I enjoy pc games myself but you might be interested in a deal amazon is having starting 2 pm on thanksgiving....xbox 360 core for 100 dollars, you'd need a hardrive and stuff still but not a bad deal...pm me or myspace something if you want to know more.

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:25 am 
Stegosaurus

Zack wrote:
I enjoy pc games myself but you might be interested in a deal amazon is having starting 2 pm on thanksgiving....xbox 360 core for 100 dollars, you'd need a hardrive and stuff still but not a bad deal...pm me or myspace something if you want to know more.

Aside from the fact that I don't like Xbox, I don't want to buy any more video games, I have enough to last me into my 30's. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:56 pm 
Stegosaurus

Worked out today. Biceps and back, my favorite workout. I worked my forearms too, to the point where I had trouble opening my protein bar afterwards, I like that. :-D

Not too much up for tonight, hoping to go out for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:41 pm 
Stegosaurus

Beautiful day out today. I should have went to the gym and trained my legs, but it was too damn nice out, and I have to go to work tonight, so I'm going to hold off on that for a couple of days. I did dips, pushups and leg raises outside, and hit my heavy bag for a few minutes, all while my frozen black bean burrito cooked, 55 minutes to cook, 55 miliseconds to eat, what an annoyance.

I might do more exercising tonight, we'll see what's up. Hanging out with my vegan lady friend tonight for a little while after work, so we'll have to see how I feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:02 pm 
Are you cooking your burrito on your playstation or something???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:49 pm 
Stegosaurus

veganpotter wrote:
Are you cooking your burrito on your playstation or something???

Amy's Burritos, they say to cook them for 50 - 55 minutes in the oven (I refuse to microwave).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:55 pm 
I don't think a microwave does all that much damage if the food your cooking isn't loaded with vitamins and minerals anyway...if your worried you should just make them from scratch...its cheaper anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:27 pm 
Stegosaurus

veganpotter wrote:
I don't think a microwave does all that much damage if the food your cooking isn't loaded with vitamins and minerals anyway...if your worried you should just make them from scratch...its cheaper anyway

It's the whole microwaves that bother me....but I found actual good tortilla shells, so I am going to start making them from scratch, and they're going to be HUGE....and if the shells aren't that big I'll just eat multiple in one sitting. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:12 am 
Sounds good too me...as for the micro-waves I don't think they do anything but kill your food...not you...unless your inside of it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next