The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

michaelhobson
Elephant

#91 Postby michaelhobson » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:43 pm

Odidnetne wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder if you're online right now. :-P

Hm, I wonder. :lol:

michaelhobson
Elephant

#92 Postby michaelhobson » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:43 pm

Odidnetne wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder if you're online right now. :-P

Hm, I wonder. :lol:

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#93 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:47 pm

I'll have to see though. I'm saving up my money, and I'm sure I could find some kind of job out there doing something with health care, so we'll see what's up.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#94 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:44 pm

I think oatmeal with peanut butter & raisins is going to be one of my staple foods in order to gain weight. It has to be one of the foods that makes me feel like a big strong vegan fattie.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#95 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:34 pm

1/4

I still need to get to the gym today, but I've been taking it kind of easy and relaxing. I've been having a bit of a headache, but I haven't had much fruit or greens today, so I'll fix that in a little while.

I might get a smoothie maker today too, that should help me pack away calories much better than just eating.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#96 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:02 pm

Did my leg day, and bought a ton of food. I want to start making guacamole and eating it with tortillas, because it was SO good to eat out in Pittsburgh. For now though I'm going to go eat pasta (probably), some banana's, I already drank a Silk Live smoothie, ate 2 Builder bars, and drank a ton of water.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#97 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:34 pm

1/6

I bought a blender last night and a ton of produce, and drank quite a large amount of fruit smoothies. It felt really good to start drinking smoothies again, and I think I'm going to start drinking a lot more (with or without protein powder).
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Zack
Mastodon

#98 Postby Zack » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 pm

Awesome to hear that, are you making good gains?
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#99 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:55 pm

Zack wrote:Awesome to hear that, are you making good gains?

Eh, I haven't been able to put away the food consistantly, or train as much as I want to (I wish I could lift 1 - 2 times more a week), but I've put on a small amount of size since November.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Zack
Mastodon

#100 Postby Zack » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:35 pm

Odidnetne wrote:
Zack wrote:Awesome to hear that, are you making good gains?

Eh, I haven't been able to put away the food consistantly, or train as much as I want to (I wish I could lift 1 - 2 times more a week), but I've put on a small amount of size since November.

Good to hear, I also have trouble with eating consistently, but i'm not so concerned about that anymore.
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#101 Postby Odidnetne » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:15 pm

1/8

I worked today and have work tomorrow morning, so I'm going to be very tired and/or angry.

They know I live about 50 minutes away, and yet they schedule me to work until 8:30 one night and then 6:30 the next morning, not people who live 5 minutes away, but me. Do these people sit in the office and laugh their asses off as they sit there and put me on these ridiculous hours?
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#102 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:55 pm

1/10

Worked out for a little bit today and go a new bench pressing record, but I'm going back to the gym in an hour or two and get a really pumping workout going.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#103 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:34 pm

And in the course of an hour I've posted 19 posts, I think I might go away for a little bit.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#104 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:48 pm

1/11

Didn't go to the gym today, but managed to play some DDR, so my legs are hurting a bit. I ate a lot of stuff, and have enough to make guacamole tomorrow to go with some tortillas I got, and plenty of black bean burritos and a nice chest workout is in order for tomorrow.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#105 Postby Odidnetne » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:07 pm

1/12

Went to play Magic tonight at the local card shop with a friend of mine and did horribly at the tournament, ugh. I ate a lot of food today, but I didn't workout, though I need the rest for work tomorrow and my workout after work.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”