- 1 banana
- Brazil nuts
- little pasta with soy bolognese sauce and zucchini
- salad with 1/3 cucumber and 3 cherry tomatoes + 2 spoons oil and 1 spoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup of coffe and a half cup of soy milk with three spoons of brown sugar.
Then went out for eating in an Italian restaurant with my granny
- 1 bruschetta
- 1 plate with antipasti (zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, olives, salad leaves, paprika, artichoke)
- a little rest of my grannys pasta with tomato, onion, garlic, olives
I tried fitday.com
the first time today to check my calories intake for a week. The problem is that it shows me stupid quantities for example for sunflower seeds.
The other problem today was, that this program doesn't know Italian food. I haven't found Bruschetta, I haven't found Antipasti, I haven't found Ciabatta bread. I tried to add every single thing, but I thing, some declarations might be wrong. And I don't know how much oil was used for the Antipasti.
Excepting these fact I got:
I guess that's very much...
5 minutes walking in place & boxing
3 x Superset 1:
DB Shoulder Press: 6 kg x 10
DB Side Bend: 6 kg x 20 p. side
3 x Superset 2:
DB Floor Press: 6 kg x 15
DB Row: 6 kg x 20 p. side
3 x Superset 3:
DB Straight Leg Deadlift: 6 kg x 15
Hammer Curls: 6 kg x 5
3 x Superset 4:
Weighted Step Ups: 3 kg x 15 each leg
Push Ups: 5
5 Minutes Box- and Kick-Combies
=> 50 minutes
=> 210 kcal