romanian deadlift

leg curl

leg extensions

incline shoulder press

lateral raise

bent over lateral raise

front raise

[ 10 - 8 - 6 - 6 on all ]

I could use some help with the program though. Johnathan said I needed to take out some chest exercises. Or at least that's what I understood I bet he's right maybe i'm focusing on the beach muscles too much.

I'm 5 feet 8 inches , weigh 74,8 kg now. So I gained exactly 5 kg since I started four months ago. I don't know if that's good or not.

My eating program is this ( and I REALLY need to work on that ):

10 am: 2 muesli bowls with soy milk

11 am: piece of fruit orange, kiwi, apple ...

Noon : 6 wheat sandwiches with peanutbutter, nuts, vegan spread etc...

2 pm: some fruit again

4 pm: soy yogurt low in fat + some sandwiches again

from 5:30 pm till 7 pm I'm in the gym !

7:30 pm : falafel, soy, tofu ... 5 potatoes and as much vegetables as possible.

10 pm : some dry wheat bread or nuts

today I woke up with a major headache and with an ache on my eyes. took my medicines and after a while it went better.

I lost my eyesight 20 years ago on my left side.... Long story. But well. My mom had kidneycancer while she was pregnant with me and some of the cancer found it's way to my eyes. Some years, medical mistakes and tons of operations later i was blind through that eye. Ah well... I still can draw and I'm EXTREMELY happy about that

Some ethic question here... I Was working out with some friends for a while now. starte dout around the same time. I started to see some progression soon ... he actually didn't see that much and was getting kinda frustrated.

I tried to motivate him and tell him that maybe he should try out a new routines, watch his food, try different exercises etc ...

I always said i'd like to try to take some protein shakes and stuff, but that would be it. And he agreed... because he wanted to train as pure as possible as well.

Well last month we didn't work out together anymore, he simply didn't return my calls and always seemed pretty busy... My other friends had th esame problem. They couldn't get him on the phone.

Today we met him in the gym and saw him working out with some kids that do alot of drugs ( xtc and coke mostly ) and they are on anabolics as well. They admit it so ...

They also look huge ... that's for sure.

Well i found out my friend goes out and trains with them now and he just took his steps into the world of anabolics etc... he told us.

what's you guys opinion on this?

Or is it just me ?

I just sat down for a while after I heard that and started to work out again. My friends were like .. "kev you ok bro ?"

But i'm not I guess ... I kinda feel I dunno .. cheated on. And I feel disappointed as well.