Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:57 pm 
Elephant

Your blog is so interesting! It's one of my favorite ones to read! You look fantastic- good luck with your training goals... not like you need it! :D

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:41 am 
Elephant

xveganjoshx wrote:
Your blog is so interesting! It's one of my favorite ones to read! You look fantastic- good luck with your training goals... not like you need it! :D

Thank-you! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:57 pm 
Elephant

I like to read her journal because it guilts me into exercising. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:20 pm 
Elephant

pazios2002 wrote:
I like to read her journal because it guilts me into exercising. :lol:

:lol: So long as it works!

Guess who forgot their food today??? *sigh* I was all ready to go in the fridge at home and I walked right out the door without it. Luckily I had some Protein powder and Nat PB at work....I made due 'til I got home.

AM Training today....easy, peasy. Lower back has been a bit iffy today. Trying to remember if I was off form yesterday, but I don't think so. I'll keep a better eye next time. Anyway, nothing major, just feels stressed, should be fine in a few days.

Ah ha! My camera is working!!! OK just before it went belly up:
I thought this was amusing....this was what the cameraman saw just before I threw a punch :D Seems he though it appropriate to stick a camera in my face when I was trying to change for my WO. I don't think he'll do that again. :wink:

After he recovered he asked me to pose (ummm, it's still awful, gotta learn how to do that) So before wo:

Yes those are the after beach, hair not been washed in a couple days pics....but no worries :mrgreen:

Then the camera went belly up, so no more pics. I was told my back looks a lot better, so I am anxious to see myself, :lol: I'll get more tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm 
Elephant

Quote:
I thought this was amusing....this was what the cameraman saw just before I threw a punch Seems he though it appropriate to stick a camera in my face when I was trying to change for my WO. I don't think he'll do that again.

show him some vegan power :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:37 am 
Elephant

pazios2002 wrote:
show him some vegan power :D

:lol:

Leg day tonight! :mrgreen:

Lower back is still being stupid this morning, hope it doesn't effect my squats....guess we'll see tonight!

I have a appt after work, so I may get in a bit later then usual. Now if I can just remember to bring my food today. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:27 pm 
Elephant

*gasp* just got the call today. My shoot is schedules on the 5th! :shock:

Leg Day tonight! Went really well, bumped the weight on curls. I got a peek at my new routine which starts in 2 weeks :shock: .....I'm going to die!

Here is seated calf raises:

5 Day countdown begins tomorrow.

The Good: Great leg day today!
The Bad: Got my date, 5 days out...I'm gonna be a bit moody very soon, so get ready
The Ugly: The new Leg Day is freaking brutal!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:14 pm 
Elephant

SeaSiren wrote:
*gasp* just got the call today. My shoot is schedules on the 5th! :shock:

Leg Day tonight! Went really well, bumped the weight on curls. I got a peek at my new routine which starts in 2 weeks :shock: .....I'm going to die!

Here is seated calf raises:

5 Day countdown begins tomorrow.

The Good: Great leg day today!
The Bad: Got my date, 5 days out...I'm gonna be a bit moody very soon, so get ready
The Ugly: The new Leg Day is freaking brutal!

Is that calf machine from your home gym?

If it is you have a lot of things at your house. :D

You could open your own gym and call it "Shaping with Siren" or "Siren's Super Shape-up Shack" :lol: (Or I could be really tired) :lol: :lol:

You look very slim in the side shot on the Calf Machine, Good Job. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:36 pm 
Elephant

pazios2002 wrote:
Is that calf machine from your home gym?

Yes, it's in my wo room. :)

Quote:
You could open your own gym and call it "Shaping with Siren" or "Siren's Super Shape-up Shack" :lol: (Or I could be really tired) :lol: :lol:

True :lol: However, I don't like to share :P

Quote:
You look very slim in the side shot on the Calf Machine, Good Job. :D

Thank-you! Down to 121lbs and 26" waist....so getting there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:50 pm 
Elephant

Training today, mostly cardio went really well, save for the lower back work. Didn't give me any grief yesterday, but a twinge while targeting it today. So we'll see if it blows up by morning.

New eating schedule since I am coming in on the shoot. Managed to eat clean all day!

Hit the tanning bed so to even out before shoot (can't have bikini lines), and towards the end I covered my belly ring for a bit, since the skin around it keeps peeling a bit, so I knew it was fresh skin. Go to pull the cover off after tanning and I'll be darned if I didn't catch the fabric on it ripping it a bit....bleed pretty good there...darn it!

4 days left.....Back and Biceps for tomorrow.

Oh yeah! My legs were sore today :mrgreen:

The Good: Stayed on diet today (this was actually pretty tough)
The Bad: Lower back a bit ify...we'll see
The Ugly: Here we go again...the belly ring. Still need to clean the bloody mess. But there are so many things I can't use it. Maybe I'll just leave it and freak people out :mrgreen: (OK not really an option)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:07 pm 
Elephant

Yesterday Back and Biceps, I was able to bump the weight on biceps! Not sure how that happened at ALL. But it was very cool.....felt strong.

Today's Training mostly cardio went very well as I am totally into the groove on those days. I actually have so much energy that I would love to do more or even 2 wo's....but have been told not too :lol:

Still prepping for shoot, several scheduled appts today for hair, nails, etc. So almost all my morning was doing that. Someone ate all my spinach yesterday, so totally threw me off for one of my meals! It's OK though, I got 2 containers today :mrgreen:

Trying to get my phone replaced but they had a note up that they were out to lunch (trust me on this, whenever I call, they seem out to lunch too) :lol: So will try tomorrow...I have no clue which model to get! Believe it or not I just want one with large buttons, I can easily see the screen and I can easily hold in my hand. I miss the days when you could hold the phone between your chin and shoulder and talk. Perhaps something like this:

I figure that way I can easily find it in my purse :mrgreen:

The Good: More energy then ever
The Bad: Didn't get the cell phone taken care of, so have to tomorrow
The Ugly: OK so the one I want isn't cute....but I bet no one will take it by accident either!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:50 pm 
Rabbit

you look great! thanks for the postings, this really helps me out with doing this vegan style!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:58 am 
Gorilla

I would recomend you to take out the piercing, let it heel and then repierce it. Nasty inflammations should be taken seriously.
Good luck with your shoot!

Load the barn!
I'm quitting the cookies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:02 pm 
Manatee

Good luck with your shoot! I can't wait to see some of the photos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 pm 
Elephant

kailla wrote:
you look great! thanks for the postings, this really helps me out with doing this vegan style!

thanks! :)

LizWorld wrote:
I would recomend you to take out the piercing, let it heel and then repierce it. Nasty inflammations should be taken seriously.
Good luck with your shoot!

Actually I spoke with someone on another board who has multiple piercings. He says to color of the infection means it's irritated not infected. And that I was "over caring" for it. .....oops! Since I took his advice it is much better. I've also been told I can expect a healing time of 4-6 months on a belly piercing.

bunnylalu wrote:
Good luck with your shoot! I can't wait to see some of the photos!

thanks! :)

Just finished a light workout, shoulders and triceps. And have done all I can diet wise and training wise now. So hope it's enough for a good out come. Need to go pack now....have to leave early, the drive is over 3 hours.

I really hope he is a patient man. I've been told I am difficult, :D

talk tomorrow after it's all done!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next