Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm 
Elephant

Here's a peek of the photo shoot I just did below, he's using me for some of his own stuff. I am totally exhausted. He decided to spend all day with me after meeting and beginning the shoot. I was told he shot more of me then anyone he's ever worked with. So perhaps a good thing. This was for my own stuff...he's already marked this one for his :lol: I post more on the trip later, after much needed sleep!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:20 am 
Site Admin

Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet my dear!

Great stuff!

You are fit!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:03 am 
Elephant

great stuff. The piercing looks great in the photo. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:48 pm 
Elephant

robert wrote:
Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet my dear!

Great stuff!

You are fit!

thank-you :oops: :)

pazios2002 wrote:
great stuff. The piercing looks great in the photo. :D

thanks! It's doing so much better since I have been leaving it alone... :lol:

OK, yesterday....
Got up early and had Murphy's Law syndrome, which I tend to suffer from quite a bit. Retaining water in my stomach, hair wouldn't go right, and make-up would NOT go on properly. I was a bit miffed....since I only do it every day, so you would think it would have been easy.

So got off 15min late....that was OK, since I allowed and extra hour for delays, since it was a 3 hour drive. Therefore I hit traffic in one of the towns and sat still for 30 minutes. Then had to stop for the restroom (must have been some of the last of that water) twice and managed to get behind slow drivers and hit EVERY red light. Trust me, it was OK, since when I hit the back-up I had resigned myself to the fact that I would be late. I was only 10mintes late and the photographer, was just pulling in when I got there.

He was wonderful and I was totally comfortable with him. So did proceed to do the remaining photos I was debating. We shot inside and out, drew attention outside and had to come in partway through. My back lower back is quite sore, between the poses and the hard floor and stairs I was working on, I think I pulled it the wrong way or something. I stayed in my 6" heels for 5 hours....and was comfortable the whole time so I should be good for stage as they are only 5".

He'll send me the entire shoot, so I'll have about 800 photos to choose from 8)

I stayed to sort through them, which is why I was able to get a hold of one so quickly.

Unfortunately, I did not plan to spend the entire day with him and didn't bring enough food. So I was short meals for the day and starting getting a headache toward the end of the day.

Loved working with him, I learned much more from him then anyone else ever. So perhaps I won't be so difficult in the future for these guys. Next time I get hired for something, I am going to see if they'll let me use him again.

So tired when I got back, and crawled through my day. I did do a light leg workout tonight, and did do squats (because I am stubborn). Back was out of sorts a bit, so it was really light.

Early bed, and back into the grove tomorrow.

The Good: Had a wonderful time at the shoot
The Bad: traffic was a bear all the way up
The Ugly: Didn't mention, I had one eye which kept watering due to the fans they had on my or the sun in the outdoor shoot, so had to keep fixing my liner. And when kneeling, the floor was really bad on my knees, caused little marks like kneeling on gravel. I did however, bring oil with me, so was able to take care of it right away when I was standing again.

OH!!! On the water thing. I was a good thing in a way, since we're making some adjustments, so it won't happen at comp. Funny thing is I am flat a board today! :lol: Oh, and weighed in at 119 this morning :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:52 am 
Manatee

Fabulous photo!! I'm so glad you had a positive experience with the photographer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 am 
Elephant

bunnylalu wrote:
Fabulous photo!! I'm so glad you had a positive experience with the photographer!

thank-you! :)

Still playing catch up on e-mails and contacts, had a ton after the photos went up on various sites. It seems I drew some attention with some promoters...I hope something works out, this is probably the only chance I'll get. I have no clue how this works, and need to make sure I am in the hands of the right person, perhaps I should wait a bit to decide in case "the right one" hasn't contacted me yet. I've worked for a small agency for modeling in the past, but this is all different. I don't know.... :?

Training yesterday went really well! I had a lot of energy to get out and most of my training yesterday was cardio, so I tore up the thread mill. Hard music....getting quite fond of "Bodies" :wink:

Robbie is away for comp (good luck Dear :) ) So I am on my own without contact for a few days......So routine now, no worries. The big change starts Wednesday after he arrives in the states.

Back and Biceps tonight :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:31 pm 
Elephant

Not had time to update....will post later. Robbie has already left ( he did well at comp by the way), and tried to call me twice. But I was on the other lines......so missed him. I lost his flight number rofl......but at least I know the airport and approx arrival time! Ahhhh....he's gonna kill me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 pm 
Elephant

Any updates? How are the offers for modeling coming along? :)

:usa2: :usa2: :usa2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:17 pm 
Elephant

xveganjoshx wrote:
Any updates? How are the offers for modeling coming along? :)

Waiting on the final pics :( But he called today and said I would have them on Monday.

It has been a whirlwind....so a quick catch up.

1st Leg Day with Robbie was so intense! I lifted much more than usual, so improvement already. Came out of shaky but OK. He asked me the following morning how I was and I was actually ok......well by afternoon it had kicked in! :shock: Every step and especially leaning down was killer....still sore today.

Last night was back and biceps...Actually went easier than I expected and we made some modifications as we went along. So far so good on not being sore.

Work is so busy right now, so I don't have much time between that and squeezing in training.

Will post pics soon.....still getting adjusted and trying to play catch up on everything else.

Oh.....got in trouble twice so far. Keep forgetting my water and my sleep schedule is way off. I'm keeping late nights and need to get that in check.

The Good: Training is outstanding (Robbie is fantastic)
The Bad: Have to go to bed earlier, that may take a bit
The Ugly: Low water intake, I can see the effect in my skin almost immediately (drying).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 pm 
Elephant

Busy weekend (I'm 29 again), so was allowed some leeway. Went to dinner and the club.....and danced all night (and drank too :mrgreen:) But was fine for AM session....just slept in. Then went off to the beach to do NOTHING! Loved it!

Calves, Shoulders, triceps today. Was nicely painful. They shot video so we'll see how it turns out. Everything is coming along wonderfully....so happy with everything. :) Robbie is very patient and explains everything.

Girls are off for a mini vacation. Which is great, they get to enjoy their summer while all this is going one. It's wake up, eat, work, train, eat, pose, bed.....some days I get to train in the AM, lol

The Good: Had a wonderful 29th!!!!
The Bad: Miss the girls already
The Ugly: not sure, haven't seen the video yet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 pm 
Manatee

SeaSiren wrote:
Busy weekend (I'm 29 again)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:29 pm 
Elephant

bunnylalu wrote:
SeaSiren wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thank-you! :)

Killer leg day tonight!!!! I hurt to walk out of there, so tomorrow will be interesting. :lol: Videoed the session but still have trouble with the download....so don't know how long 'til I have a clip ready.

Finally getting some of the pics back....here's one:

The Good: Woohoo on leg day!!!
The Bad: Pics still trickling in
The Ugly: That'll be tomorrow when Leg Day Kicks in :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:19 am 
Site Admin

Nice work SeaSiren! I know your training is going well!!!! Say hi to Robbie for me. Keep on rockin!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:44 am 
Elephant

SeaSiren wrote:
bunnylalu wrote:
SeaSiren wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thank-you! :)

Killer leg day tonight!!!! I hurt to walk out of there, so tomorrow will be interesting. :lol: Videoed the session but still have trouble with the download....so don't know how long 'til I have a clip ready.

Finally getting some of the pics back....here's one:

The Good: Woohoo on leg day!!!
The Bad: Pics still trickling in
The Ugly: That'll be tomorrow when Leg Day Kicks in :lol:

ahhhhhh WOW :shock:

Nice Manicure :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:19 am 
Elephant

Thanks guys :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Sorry I am not keeping up. Have been going through some major life changing relationship issues. I tend to mentally shut down and turn all emotions off in situations like this. Which really tends to tax me. I am checking the boards, just can't seem to get the mental energy to post like I want to.

Training is still going great. It is the constant in my life right now, so will not be letting it slide. I need it to stay going forward with whatever life brings.

Still dropping weight, not sure if it's the training or stress levels. My appetite is nil so I have to really force foods. That may be the only thing sliding right now (and sleep). I have tended not to be able to finish the meals I have. Funny enough though I am pushing more weight then before during training. Because of the weight loss, finally getting a lean hard look.

Anyway forgive me for not updating as much. I think the worst is passing and then it can only get better from here (I hope).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next