Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:51 pm 
Sounds good...forget Todd and send them to me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:28 pm 
Elephant

veganpotter wrote:
Sounds good...forget Todd and send them to me :D

I'm picturing an old video game. Instead of yellow dots, there are brownies and instead of pacman there is potter on his bike. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:30 pm 
Mastodon

:lol:

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:34 pm 
I actually do that with bananas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:36 pm 
Elephant

veganpotter wrote:
I actually do that with bananas

Are people throwing them at you and then you try to catch them with your pie hole in full speed? That would be like sports redefined!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:47 pm 
Elephant

8)

So far I haven't done any physical activity today aside from cooking and cleaning. We are going to do yoga soon. Tomorrow I will run, and hopefully avoid the pervert. :roll:

I posted a picture of the chocolate caramel masterpiece in my food log: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/rob/ph ... 5&start=45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:15 pm 
Elephant

I did 1/2 hour of yoga and an upper body/abs workout. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:55 pm 
Elephant

I did 65 minutes of yoga tonight... the first half was flow vinyasa, and the second half was Ishta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:21 pm 
Elephant

I got back a bit ago from a 25km run, my longest run to date. I did it in about 2h 30 minutes, not pushing it at all. It was a really good run, and nobody honked at me, cut me off, or tried to run me down. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:09 pm 
Rabbit

I've been thinking about doing some yoga. I've done some beginners hatha yoga before but I don't know much about the other kinds. What's the difference between hatha and the kinds that you do? Which do you like the most?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:01 pm 
Elephant

To be honest, I don't really know that much about different types of yoga. I only know the term Ishta because it's the type of yoga that the people who produced the DVD I use practice (Yoga Zone). It's basically holding poses and tying movement to breathing and getting you to focus on your form. I don't really get too much into the mental aspect because the one guy really annoys me, but I like the routine. I have some other DVDs from the same group focusing on various aspects (abs, power yoga, etc.) but I don't use those nearly as often. The flow vinyasa DVD workout is intended to burn calories, and takes you through groupings of poses like an aerobic workout. I used to find it quite challenging before I started running, but not so much anymore. I use the first DVD the most because it resembles body weight exercises the most due to holding the poses.

There are a few people here (Ravi and nicole spring to mind) who know a lot more about yoga than I do, and I bet they'd be happy to help you figure it all out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:06 pm 
Elephant

My dad was up, so I did nothing on boxing day aside from lots of cooking and cleaning, and then a 1/2 hour upper body/abs workout on the 27th. Today I ran about an hour. I really didn't want to, and Todd had to convince me to go. I'm glad I did now. I'm a bit depressed these days... "the holidays" sort of get to me. I'd like to do 25-27k on Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:04 pm 
Rabbit

you beat me to it! I was just about to wish you good luck on your sunday long run as well :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:05 am 
Stegosaurus

Laura wrote:
I've been thinking about doing some yoga. I've done some beginners hatha yoga before but I don't know much about the other kinds. What's the difference between hatha and the kinds that you do? Which do you like the most?

Hey Laura. From my knowledge very little :) Anyways I did Hatha Yoga and they hold their posses longer then flow. Flow is faster movements and they hold their posses shorter. Yin Yoga is 3-5 min holds Yin yoga is very good for a athlete from what I heard. Vanyasa is more strength, fast, and awkward posses. They are very similar. I guess it depends what kind of style you like and if you like your teacher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:08 am 
Stegosaurus

pamela wrote:
To be honest, I don't really know that much about different types of yoga. I only know the term Ishta because it's the type of yoga that the people who produced the DVD I use practice (Yoga Zone). It's basically holding poses and tying movement to breathing and getting you to focus on your form. I don't really get too much into the mental aspect because the one guy really annoys me, but I like the routine. I have some other DVDs from the same group focusing on various aspects (abs, power yoga, etc.) but I don't use those nearly as often. The flow vinyasa DVD workout is intended to burn calories, and takes you through groupings of poses like an aerobic workout. I used to find it quite challenging before I started running, but not so much anymore. I use the first DVD the most because it resembles body weight exercises the most due to holding the poses.

There are a few people here (Ravi and nicole spring to mind) who know a lot more about yoga than I do, and I bet they'd be happy to help you figure it all out. :)

:lol: I thought you through those video's out the window :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next