Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 pm 
Gorilla

Hi Ed!!!

i haven't started yet, but I will finish anytime soon. Ill probably start reading it tonight. Im really looking forward to it! hey, anytime you have access, would you be a sweetheart and email me (or robert) the pictures from philly so I can post them?? That would be super duper sweet, like agave ;)

Load the barn!
I'm quitting the cookies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm 
Stegosaurus

LizWorld wrote:
Hi Ed!!!

i haven't started yet, but I will finish anytime soon. Ill probably start reading it tonight. Im really looking forward to it! hey, anytime you have access, would you be a sweetheart and email me (or robert) the pictures from philly so I can post them?? That would be super duper sweet, like agave ;)

Okay. Don't forget to post the pictures after you left with Topher though too. :)

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:40 pm 
Stegosaurus

Don't forget to tell Rob about "Crazy Legs Eddie, with no meat in his feet."

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:43 pm 
Gorilla

Odidnetne wrote:
LizWorld wrote:
Hi Ed!!!

Okay. Don't forget to post the pictures after you left with Topher though too. :)

Yeah, just that we forgot the camera most of the time so we didn't really get any pics! Ill have to check my camera, if there's anything in it, Ill post them for sure. Robert have been filming a LOT today, some really funny stuff that well put up later on tonite. hahaha, he caught me skipping on tape and climbing a tree, and I had no idea he was filmig it

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 pm 
Stegosaurus

Crazy. I don't know if I'm going to be "Crazy Legs Eddie" out there. Topher won't be out there, so there's no one to push. "YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:42 am 
Stegosaurus

Odidnetne wrote:
LizWorld wrote:
Tasha wrote:
LizWorld wrote:
Tasha wrote:
That sounds like a cool club
what's the ink club Liz? :?

There are some that will get new ink (tattoo) at VV....I guess that is the ink club lol. :)
Holy bananas! It's 3am, Ill leave for the airport in 45 minutes *yawn* See yous on the other side :heehee:

:lachmal: :lachmal: :lachmal: "Holy Bananas" I love it hahaha!
You're so cute !!!
Can you draw tattoos Liz?

Yes Tash I can. The latest one I did I designed myself, Im working on a new one, It'll be poetry about my life and future written in thai, so I better start working on some sweet words lol

Thanks robert!!! We'll have an assum time! Great to be back!! :D

SOMEBODY'S in Portland! ;)

Hey, did you read the Outsiders yet?

Yeah great book !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:13 pm 
Gorilla

Odidnetne wrote:
Crazy. I don't know if I'm going to be "Crazy Legs Eddie" out there. Topher won't be out there, so there's no one to push. "YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!"

lol
we'll find a place for you to do yer thang!!
Crazy legs Eddie....lol....no meat in his feet..

:lachmal:

July 16th

Yesterday was a hectic day! Hm...Robert and I went to an asian grocery store, I went bananas and had to smell and touch everything. We went hiking/running/skipping in the woods for 2 hours lol, then Robert (not I) came up with the fabulous idea to go to voodoo noughnuts and get a few before we do our cleansing (which is today)..well...we ended up getting 13 of them (Robert, not I) and well...I think We OD'd them...there are a few left but hey, Ill never have one ever again. I didn't even really feel like any in the first place. But they are good. Junk is just gross!!!

So today...we'v been lifting some weights, I haven't been training in 3 weeks so I was all wobbely lol, and weak, but it was fun! Now Im having yellow watermelon, a LOT of it, we'll have fruits only today, watery fruits, and tomorrow the salt water stuff, and the next day, watery fruits again and then...we'll see :) It's going to be an experience for sure, being 5 adults in a house with only one bathroom, when 2 of the is going to be doing a LOT of bricklaying. Geez... :lachmal:

watermelon rocks! Im chewing the seeds! Haven't done that before. Quite lovely, it adds a bit of crunch to the fruit. :)

Im outta here... see yous later.

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:00 pm 
Gorilla

So I just had 1lb of lychees in 5 minutes and that includes peeling them AND chewing!!
Lychees rock!
Im fulll now!
I wonder what's in them, nutrition wise I mean.
Anyone?
Anyone?

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

I don't know what's in them, but they're all gone now! :shock: We're only eating fruit today so I'm running out of options! I think a quick trip to the store might be in order later. I've only had apples and bananas today, and a couple of cherries and one lychee.

It is nice having LizWorld back in Portland. The first time she was here I took 2 full weeks off from work, but now I'm working again so I don't have as much time to hang out. But I'm more organized now than I was before and I can still squeeze in time to hang out and have fun.

Welcome Back! Now go find me more fruit! :twisted: :P 8)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:27 pm 
Stegosaurus

It's not brick laying, it's self induced diarrhea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:07 am 
Gorilla

Odidnetne wrote:
It's not brick laying, it's self induced diarrhea.

LOL

thanks for that enlightment Ed! I appreaciate it.

Aight, Im at Potters place, Ive just had 2000 kCal worth of raw food!! That's right people, raw food! And I would have remained raw all this day if Potter hadn't told me about the cupcake in the microwave. I was full, but I just kept going for some reason.

I really want to puke.
I am so sick!
I am so full!
I haven't been this full since 1999 when I almost won a pizza eating contest at Pizza hut, I had 9.5 slices that day, I lost by half a slice!
Today I wasn't even competing! What a waste....

:puke: :puke:
Im one sick puppy!
But I was sooo hungry.
I only had bananas, apples, melon and that pound of lychees... I haven't craved a salad as much as I did today!

I think Robert has some videos to post later....oh dear.

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:59 pm 
Gorilla

July 19th I think..

This morning has been the most wonderful morning in some time.. I've been doing yoga again....and now I feel reborn, so calm, in peace with myself and my thoughts, recharged and just...floating on air.
That was just what I needed...and I will go now twice a day for 2 weeks and I ll try to get Robert with me too, it will be good for him to de-stress and also itll be good for his flexibility :)

Ive had probably 2 lbs of blueberries for breakfast, add to that strawberries and raspberries...yum yum! 6 young coconuts are waiting for me in the fridge *drool* as well as other yummy stuff! i feel so clean...oh, how I love yoga! I can't understand why I haven't done it in such a long time... it sure forks wonders for your inner being. I just feel like meditating and praying for the rest of this day, but I have to leave, Well go over to blossoming lotus to meet up with some people from the forum, later tonight I have Aikido to attend, that is going to be heaps fun!! Hopefully some ND before bed, and then Ill try to get to sleep early so Im fresh and awake for yoga tomorrow morning!!!!

:)

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:32 pm 
I don't know about anything being good for Robert's flexibility...I don't think anything will work for that other than pulling his muscles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:52 pm 
Gorilla

veganpotter wrote:
I don't know about anything being good for Robert's flexibility...I don't think anything will work for that other than pulling his muscles.

There there Potter...lets stay positive and optimistic :)
I'm bringing Robert to Aikido tonight! I wonder how he'll like it...

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:35 am 
Gorilla

Friday July 20th - Day after I drank an ocean

Its early, 7am, and Im wide awake..
I woke up a good 30 mins ago because I thought my heart was going to jump straight out of my chest.. To wake up like that, is a very, very scary feeling.
It has happened one time before, and that was 3 years ago, but it came with hallucinations and a very high fever.
This one must have come with the salt water I had yesterday...

Ive been fasting for for 35 hours!
I was doing fine all morning yesterday, during aikido and yoga. I have been doing light trainig while not eating before and it has never troubled me.
I was fine yesterday, calm, a bit hungry, but not bad at all... UnTILL I had the salt water around 4pm...
After that, (one quart with 2 teaspoons of celtic sea salt) I started to feel very weird. I got very, very tired, felt kind of sick, and my resting BPm increased a lot. Its normally around 50, last night it was somewhere around 80. My hands were shaking and my whole body was aching (from training I thought, but it was...a different kind of ache).

This morning, Ive been feeling very, very nauschious and shaky. My BPM is, as I type this, close to 100, and its freaking me out a little because it feels like its about to jump out of my chest...my body is clearly telling me something is wrong, and it is NOT the cleanse itself. How I feel at this moment, I cant put to words. Never, ever have I experienced anything like this before. Not even during my liver cleanse I did 1.5 years back. And that vas very, very intense.
The salt water didnt even work! I havent been going once since last morning while Robert has been pooping like a baby.

I planned to stay with the salt water today as well, but I have decided to stop this now!! Ill juice today to break the fast and go back to raw foods and fruits over the weekend. When Ed gets here I might try it again since he has done it before...

We all have junk inside of us, I dont think I have all that much...I was pretty cleansed whenI arrived June 11th...and back in baltimore Ive been eating almost just fruits, and this week (except for the doughnuts monday arvo) a LOT of raw, almost only raw, in 2 days, only raw...and my last bathroom visit yesterday morning was a lot,it was fine and had no odour at all! Just like in sweden where Ive been eating exclusively fruits and vegs. But still...no one is THAT clean to survive a salt water flush...it seems like my body has absorbed all the salty water instead of flushing it out, it might be the high dose of salt that is messing with me. Whatever it is, I dont like it and it is pretty scary...not to mention I feel like shit!

Thats all....

Load the barn!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next