Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:59 pm 
Elephant

Hope ya feel better soon Liz. Please keep us posted. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

She was just using your Champion Juicer and she has a smile on her face, so I think she's feeling a bit better :P

It is great to see her smiling, so I think the juice is helping.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 pm 
Mastodon

Liz fasting is not a good idea for you. You're already pretty clean and you barely have any body fat to feed off of. Don't take it further than you need to...

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:12 pm 
Gorilla

July 21st.

Loveliberate and Zack, thank you so much for your concerns!
I am doing well now. As a matter of fact, I proved that at Proper Eats last night indulging a little too much in indulgeable stuff... :oops: Got inspired by Potter and Jamie and Darthy lol
But I was really, really scared that morning...

Last night I met a new friend too, at proper eats, that was awesome!!! Robin, a christian guy with a beautiful soul that is a JJ trainer. Ill stop by one of his classes soon. Him and his friend had plenty of vegs for me and Robert too so it would be kool to hook up and cook together :)
That was just a very, very blessed day. Got to hang out with Jessifly again too. She is one kool, very pretty chick! :)

This morning Robert and I went for a 90 minute hot yoga class!!! I want to go again tonight, I dont think we'll have time though!
I love yoga!!!! its awesome!
After that, I went to the vegan tattoo place next to food fight to make an appointment but the guy didnt have time untill february (!!), but he was covering for someone else late july and even though he doesn't work mon-wed he is making an exception for us so that not only I, but anyone else at the beach house can have their ink done!!! Im very exited about that. Im bringing closure to my past, he is already designing something for me. Usually Id like to do it myself, but I got a picture in my mind during yoga class...so I told him and Hell help me draw it! Awesome! Ill cover up my old unicorne that I did when I was 14 and regretted it ever since!!!
Im really, really exited!
Meaning, I have to ask dad for a loan :oops: It wont be cheap. But art isnt cheap! And life experiences cannot be measured in money...so if I look at it that way, it's pretty cheap :)

Anyways...
That's all for now!
Blueberries rock!!!

Load the barn!
I'm quitting the cookies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:16 pm 
Stegosaurus

Hey Liz,
since I won't make it down to Portland this year :cry: :cry:
What tatoo are you getting done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:01 am 
Gorilla

July 24th - they day my 3rd nephew was born

WOOOOOH!!!! The most adorable baby in the whole world and I kid you not!!! I am one proud auntie!! My third nephew! now I wouldn't mind my siblings starting to produce me a few nieces as well!! :) A mini-Liz LOL
Oh dear, two of me? Naah, that woul dbe way too much!! :tard:
He's name is Emil, and he is a tiny little tard :love7: . Only 47 cm and only 2580 grams (compared to me, who was about 62 cm and 4900 grams) (!)

Hi Tash babe :D
Im getting closure! Im no longer hiding in the shadows, Im walking in the light close to god! That I'll try to fit into a tattoo....and if I can just GET PAID, I'll make it happen too.
I was getting paid today, but money didn't show up, and I am flat broke so I am not happy about that.
But dad told me to just wait and see and they should arrive in a few days...if not, then I will be in a deep doo-doo. But hey, even though it's messy and quite smelly, it can still be a lot of fun :)

So...a few days ago Robert and I went for a hike. We found a beautiful trail, and for about one hour we were hiking uphill!! I love that,it's great for the heart...but its not nearly as fun as spurting downhill....hee hee yeah. Which we did, like we usually do when hiking... and it was slippery and very steep with treeroots everywhere...and when I hit a curb, I slipped and went straight out over the edge into the spinach and landed right on a blackberry bush. heheh.. "OFF TRAIL " I shouted... hehehe. For a brief second I thought I was going to break my neck,but I just got a bit muddy...and some thorns on my bum :oops: And mud is fun :) But Robert won! He made it down first! Dang my old asics!! No grip what so ever!! I need new running shoes heh!

We took a trip to Eugene and met up with Gabriel and his girlfriend, and bvp663 and his girlfriend. All 4 were absolutely lovely people!!! And we had a lot of fun! I'd love to see them all again soon :D

I'm very tired!
It's been some intense few days and we have yoga tomorrow morning!! I can't wait though ! I love yoga!
And i met michelle today for the first time. Assum!!!

Hasta la koskit!

As for the translation of koskit.... ;)

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:26 am 
Stegosaurus

LizWorld wrote:
He's name is Emil, and he is a tiny little tard :love7: . Only 47 cm and only 2580 grams (compared to me, who was about 62 cm and 4900 grams) (!)

The first time I read this, I thought you were current 4,900 grams, which means that your nephew was already half your weight when he was born, and I was trying to imagine how painful it would be to give birth to a 50+ pound child. :lol:

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 am 
Gorilla

Odidnetne wrote:
LizWorld wrote:

The first time I read this, I thought you were current 4,900 grams, which means that your nephew was already half your weight when he was born, and I was trying to imagine how painful it would be to give birth to a 50+ pound child. :lol:

LOL

:lachmal:

So tell me Ed, how many times did you have to read it before you got it? ;) :zunge:

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:00 am 
Gorilla

July 25

I wanted to show a picture of the little tard :love7:
I can't wait to go home and see him!!!!
I'm going to teach him everything I know! I'll make a ninja out of him :D I'll mohawk him every chance I get lol, I'll make some really kool clothes for him....with studs :supz:
My new flat is on the same block as my brothers too!!! I can hang out there as much as I like..

anyways...probably not interesting to anyone but myself!!!
And I still think the little bug is the cutest thing I've ever seen !!
But I just wanted to share...... this really means a lot for me. And I am so proud of my brother!! He has come a long way, he had a bad start early in his life and growing up he was never around...and now, he has a family!!!! I am so happy for him!!!

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:36 am 
Rabbit

Congrats Liz on becoming an Aunt!!!! :wink: for the 3rd time!!!!! How many siblings do you have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 pm 
Gorilla

I have 4 siblings. 2 broters and 2 sisters!
I'm the second youngest :)
My oldest sister is 34, she has 2 kids, Oscar who will turn 12 July 30th and Albin, my godson, who till be 5 July 31st....and now my oldest brother, who is 32, have Emil, who was born July 24th....hahaha it will be a LOT of birthday parties :D

Load the barn!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:36 pm 
Stegosaurus

Congrats on becoming an auntie
how exciting Liz !!!! :o
How old is the youngest in your family?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:37 pm 
Rabbit

Congrats Liz! I also just had one of those chocolate covered hemp bars that Gabriel sells. I had mine with blueberries on it and you were right.. DELICIOUS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:55 am 
Site Admin

Beautiful baby! I know you are super excited to go home and play with your new nephew.

Congratulations to your brother and his family!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:32 am 
Gorilla

Thank you soooo much guys!!!

Tasha - my youngest broter, aka my best friend, is 22. 3 years younger than I :) I guess it was him you meant?

bvp663 - dang dude! You better bring one to the beach house to share ;) Please bring one, and Ill trade you a bunch of delicato balls (who are Offenses but hey, he is swedish, he is supposed to share with his comrade!) And do give your lovely girlfriend a hug from me. She is kool, you are one lucky ducky ;)

:D

Robert, Im off to bed now! It's way too late for me to stay up! I'm such a nerd :oops:

Load the barn!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next