My diet

I was wondering if I could bother you girls and guys with a question here.

I've been working out for almost a year now and I went from 149 pounds to 176 ( Im 5 feet 7 btw ). I hope that's a decent progression ...

Anyway I wanna weigh 195-190 by the summer of 2008. That's my goal and it should be possible ... BUT I need some serious help with my diet. Because I have the feeling I'm missing loads of things...

My diet this far is :

Breakfast 7:30 Am

A shake 15 minuts before i eat (250 ml milk + protein powder )

bowl of muesli with milk and a cup of low fat youghurt

10 am

a muesli bar and a peanut butter sandwich

11:45

250 ml milk + protein powder

noon

6 sandwiches of brown bread with peanutbutter (or other spreads ) nuts, a banana a glass of orange juice.

3 pm

An other muesli bar or a bowl of muesli and a glass of water

5:30 pm

GYM TIME !! i drink like 2 liters of water

7:45

shake again

8 pm

tofu / tempeh / seitan / with 5 potatoes LOADS of fresh vegetables ... a glass of orange juice and 1 l of water

I ALWAYS drink orange juice or water ... except on friday or saturday night .. i drink Ice tea than

all milk and tofu etc products are from Alpro...

Any way i'd like to thank everyone in advance for reading this,

take care,

KEV

EDIT : I'm really sorry, But i just saw that this is in the wrong section Sorry again!

Nothing much, I just think that's quite a few calories, if that was cut down, focus could be put on other food sources for more diverse nutrient intake.

That's just me though.

I guess that's hypocritical considering how much oats I eat.

Yeah you definitely need more fruits and veggies...actually you should double them at least. And where are the greens??? As for the other stuff keep eating if bulking is what you want because it seems to be working.

Ol i'm definitely gonna double that

Well the greens i eat are always eaten with my "big diner" and i really eat loads then.

I can eat 'em throughout the day. But I bet they have to be raw than; since I'm at work most of the day. Or i'm gonna try and eat more raw carrots and beans. those are good.