Robert's Daily Food Journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

#46 Postby robert » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:59 pm

I'm still eating, and eating well! I just don't have the internet at home anymore and won't until early January so by time I return home for the day I don't have online access to update it.

But....I'll write things down on paper and then transfer it over the next day at the internet cafe.

So anyway, I'm still pumping in the food!

Now, I just need to rest more.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

wfvegan
Rabbit

#47 Postby wfvegan » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:13 am

Thanks for keeping up w/ the journal Robert...I particularly like how you seem to get a ton of variety in everyday. Do you shoot for a particular calorie goal, or have you just gotten to the point of being able to intuitively eat to maintain your physique?
"What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do." T.F.

robert
Site Admin

#48 Postby robert » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Thanks.

I'm not as organized as I'd like to be.

Once I get internet at home again, I'll be able to update this at the end of each day.

I try to get variety and keeping a journal helps with that Big Time!

I shoot for 3000 calories and 100 grams of protein each day and also shoot for having Vega every single day. I've achieved all of that, everyday for 4 weeks now.

So maybe it's time to change the goals! :)

I seriously only had 1 day of missing Vega and one, maybe two days of missing my 3000 and 100 amounts when I was in Canada. Other than that, I've been spot on.

Not that those are hard to attain, but I've been able to pull it off and that is a small success.

After the holidays I'll have my computer situation sorted out, and I'll be up to date on this.

I'll also specify some new goals too.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#49 Postby Odidnetne » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:01 pm

You wait until you get to our apartment and we cook for you. You'll have 100 grams of protein in by breakfast. ;)
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”