Teenage body building

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

emmycaitlin
Finch

Teenage body building

#1 Postby emmycaitlin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

I'm new here and this is my first post. My 14-year-old son is interested in pursuing body building and wants to adhere to a vegan diet as much as possible (he stays with his dad some and he's a meat eater). I recognize that at this age he won't be making significant gain in terms of muscle, but I want to make sure I help him find the best path. He has some fat to lose so that will be his primary achievement when he changes his diet and starts working out more.

I guess I need to know what the best books or online information I should use to formulate a plan for him. I have some knowledge on how to do this for myself, but I know his needs will be different as a teenager and a male. I want to ensure he's eating enough and lifting properly for his age.

Any advice?

Thanks!!

Modybuilder_MD
Finch

Re: Teenage body building

#2 Postby Modybuilder_MD » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi. I can recommend a plant based muscle gaining recipe book that contains more than 80 recipes and much more! This cookbook will help him build muscle mass with a complete plant based nutrition plan!
Here is the link: https://tinyurl.com/veganmusclegaining

Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”